Strategy Points NetBet

• 41 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Coalman1,

We have been having problems getting data reports from some of our iPoker skins. If you believe you are entitled to a status upgrade then please open a ticket with our customer support team. They will be able to manually upgrade your status.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz

P.S. Moved to NetBet board
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      I also haven't received a single point this month *sigh*, I doubt I would have gotten a status upgrade though.

Only played on netbet also.
    • rompas
      rompas
      this problem have been all month, not only for Netbet, i know players at titan poker also havent recived points, now its allmost close to the month and i do find its really bad that this problem still havent been solved after 3 weeks,, , nice to get a status update manually but worst thing is those points will not be credited not for me or even more worse , for referred friends meaning we will not get paid as we should..
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey rompas,

We are still having issues with some iPoker skins data reporting. The points will be credited as soon as we and the skins are satisfied that the data is correct.

We do apologise for the delay and hope things will be sorted soon.

Regards

Laz
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Lazza,
      thx for reply started to get points from titan poker but there still missing points from 1st to 10th february,,, netbet still no sign of points, will this be resolved before end of this month?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi rompas,

We're trying to get it resolved as soon as possible but unfortunately I can't promise it'll be sorted out before the end of the month. As you pointed out though, the problem does seem to be resolved for Titan Poker by now.

If it's not resolved by then and you deserve a status upgrade, just send us a ticket and we might be able to upgrade your status manually :)

If you are indeed still missing some StrategyPoints for Titan Poker, please also send us a ticket.

Hopefully that helps!

Regards,
      Tino
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• zommm
      zommm
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. I opened a ticket as adviced.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      How is it going to be this month? I should know better but I have played a bunch of hands on NetBet and should have a serious bunch of strategy points.
    • rompas
      rompas
      if i took 5 months to get the (great) vip shop opened, i dont think this will be resolved sooon,,,
    • Peka10
      Peka10
      Bronze
      i didn't recieved any strategy point yet, what can I do?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Peka10

There are still problems with data reporting on Netbet. That’s why you didn’t receive any SP yet.
      If you deserve a status upgrade, just send us a ticket and we might be able to upgrade your status manually.

Hopefully this helps you a little bit.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • rompas
      rompas
      is netbet the only ipoker skin where this problem still havent been fixed???