This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Skrill not giving me bonus 10$ ?!?!

• rogaans
      rogaans
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, so i saw this free money offer on pokerstrategy, i can get free 10$ by depositing money on skrill, and using it to deposit money on poker room. So i went to pokerstrategy skrill offer, opened up the skrill link from pokerstrategy, registered, entered my customer ID on pokerstrategy, deposited 10 euros on skrill, made a deposit on pokerstars for 10 eur. I waited for 5 working days to get my 10$ then i contated skrill support. Support said that i didnt register from pokerstrategy, but i clearly know that i did. The only purpose was to get some free bankroll, so i didnt everything pokerstrategy guide asked. I said to support i clearly know i registered from pokerstrategy and they are not answering me anymore. What should i do now? Thats very fustrating.

Sorry for bad eanglish, if something is not clear, just ask in comments.:f_drink:
  • 8 replies