People leave the table/sitout... What positions go first?

• Kurth1985
      Kurth1985
      Bronze
      Good day everyone,
      one of the difficulties i'm having right now is that i dont know which positions in the charts i have to ignore when people leave the table or sit out.
      Any help?
      Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Quote from first FL basic article

WHEN PLAYERS LEAVE THE TABLE

What if a player leaves the table? When this happens, the first early position simply drops out. Thus there are only two early positions instead of three. If another player leaves the table, only one early position remains

One way to help u determine your position is to count from the button;

so u have button + cutoff those are the 2 late positions , then u can count in groups - next 3 are the middle and last 3 are the early positions so that way u can quickly see what is ur position.

But other than that just play alot of hands :)
    • Kurth1985
      Kurth1985
      Bronze
      Yeah i read that, prob. should have been a bit clearer i guess. What i'm really wondering about is if more than 2 players leave. Do i just play without early positions, or do i start taking away middle ones? Or do i just leave as well -.-
      Thanks for ur quick response dude, appreciated
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      I think its pretty clear but ok here we go :)

First player leaves u take 1 first position out, 2 players leave u take 2 early positions out (u only got 1 early position and then middle and so on), if 3 players leave u dont have no early position anymore so the first player to act is in the middle position then.

So remember if 3 players leave u got only middle and late position(10 player table), that means u first remove early positions and then middle if more then 3 leave.

I cant make it clearer than that so i hope u understand :)
    • Kurth1985
      Kurth1985
      Bronze
      All good, thanks a lot
    • Veledrom
      Veledrom
      Bronze
      hi All sry for bump old post but i got something not quite clear regarding positions...:P
      that is let say this one
      What if a player leaves the table? When this happens, the first early position simply drops out. Thus there are only two early positions instead of three. If another player leaves the table, only one early position remains
      never are mentioned blinds, what happened with them??? What if blinds leave i mean must there be always 2 blinds on tables???? If one players left then we take out 1 early position thats ok but what if the one that left is blind????Will there will be someone to replace the blind like 1st early to be blind and there will be 2 early insted three or what??
      Or in short lets say there are 5 players playing there will be 2late 2 blinds and 1 mid positions???
      ill looking for replay thanks
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      The blinds just goes to the next player in line.
    • Veledrom
      Veledrom
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cpers
      The blinds just goes to the next player in line.
      niiiiiiiiiiiiice :) you are the king man thank you