From PL0 to PLO

• plowmeeee
      plowmeeee
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, :welcome:

I´m creating this blog to keep track of my challenge to becamo a PLO pro poker player.
      I have a full time job so it´s not very easy for me to play and study a lot of hours a day but i will do what i can, and step by step i hope to get there soon.
      I play NLHE for quiet some years, i played once or twice PLO just for the fun of it, never intending to understand the game nor to get better on it, i don´t even know the rules by heart.
      So why PLO and why now?
      One day i was surfing on the net and happen to found the site PLOquickPRO and i decided to take a closer look and find out more about that, so i put in my email adress in order to get more information, and like that i got in contact with John Beauprez, after i explain to him my goals and my aspirations he showed me the way to go, and even better than that he helped me to start my journey and is being always there by my side while i took the first steps, and is being there since that, and making this dream take form and start to become a reality..
      And for this and for all his help and support THANKS VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH, there are no words that can express my gratitude :heart:

So i started with PLOquickPro and 9 bucks and i will grind it up till the high stakes, my bankroll management will be 50 + 10 this means that when i got 50 buy ins for the current level and 10 buy ins for next level i will take a 10 buy ins shot. And i will post graphs and some hands here on the blog.

I will work a lot out of the tables, and with the help of this great site [Edited by SDK1987: Removed link] i will be able to take the most of the of tables study and analyses, every help counts and this one is a big big help, so also a big tx to the site that is going a great job.

Thx for the visit and please give some feedback :f_thumbsup:
  • 8 replies