Whats up Degens...cant get out of basic membership.?

• ProbablityMatrix
      ProbablityMatrix
      Basic
      Basically im a 6max and live guy. Have some sick graphs to post playing part time, low volume. Id like to PM a few members etc. Im a Swedish-german-scottish guy who was born in America and now lives in the Philippines. If anybody has any Philippines questions id give you the straight dope. I mention this so you know my legal status..ie my bank won’t allow a deposit to Stars so I had to run my bankroll up from 20$ from a player transfer. Also I cannot avail the “free money” offers from the Philippines. I won’t buy status...so what’s my play? Perhaps I overlooked something..ty for the help.

Poker supplies that nice heady mix of math probability, psychology (knowing your opp and correct levelling on occasion) inductive reasoning etc... I like tilting nits and beating the regs, no bumhunting for me. I play a high variance deep ante style. High variance not by choice, thats just the nature of 6max deep. Im currently hudless as I don’t put that much volume in. My setup is a laptop..around 6-9 tables is what I run during a session. As most tables are abc regs mixed with the European tablet/cellfon player, I don’t think I lose much by not having a HUD. I understand the great asset it is for a grinder..but on the flipside people becoming over reliant on them and their thinking becomes stagnated. Also I wont enjoy looking at the microscopic stats given the tables are already as small as they can be.
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ProbablityMatrix

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I’m not too familiar with the sites you can play in the Philippines, but you can always check the online poker rooms page if there are rooms you can play on to get SP. Then it’s still possible to get a bronze status or higher.

You can also use wallets like Skrill or Neteller to deposit on a poker room. Than you deposit first to the wallet and than to the poker room of your choice.

If you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987