So what happened to ChuckBass?

• Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

so I started to read ChuckBass' blog, it end at the volume 20 with this:

A few hours into my session a post appeared at the Finnish forums, written by one of the most unlikely people, about the subject that I last wanted to see. It was a post that changed my life.
      And then... nothing. It's so frustrating, like, I read the whole thing knowing that things would go really bad for him and that he would bounce back and become wiser etc. now it's just him going down because he's irresponsible and ran bad with TowerGaming and there is no lesson to be learnt from that. On his 2p2 thread he hasn't said anything for a while.

http://chuckbasspoker.blogspot.fr/2013/04/health-scare-er-trip-report.html

That's his last blog post, where he talks about health problems, and nothing since... Does the Finnish community know what happened or if he has blogged somewhere else?

Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      HiSwish29! :)

Miikka Anttonen aka ChuckBass is MTT coach at another site which I`m not gonna mention here though. I think he might have a blog there too. He also wrote another blog for a while at Finnish non poker related site but he suddenly stopped blogging there too. Since it`s written in Finnish, you won`t be able to understand it. So, Google is your friend in this case. :) Hope this help you.
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      On the 2+2 thread he talks about a book deal. I guess he is not going to finish the story for free if he can sell it.
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Yeah I thought about it as well, pretty annoying given that I started to read the story thinking it would end, but it got so popular that he may indeed try to make money out of it.

@NutzAreOk: Yeah well on CR there is nothing either, and Google hadn't helped, hence why I posted here :)
    • 99PROBLEMSS
      99PROBLEMSS
      Bronze
      he is a mtt GOD!!!!!!!!!!! very good blogger he has some good stories:f_drink:
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6
      On the 2+2 thread he talks about a book deal. I guess he is not going to finish the story for free if he can sell it.
      If this is true, I`m definitely gonna buy that one.

Originally posted by Swish29
      @NutzAreOk: Yeah well on CR there is nothing either, and Google hadn't helped, hence why I posted here :)
      Oh, sorry about that then. I guess we need to wait the possible book then.