Exclude from any promotion

• luck92
      luck92
      Platinum
      Hello,
      I received an email from 888 operations (operations@cassava.net). Here is the most important part:

"This email is to inform you that we have made a decision to deny you from obtaining any promotional bonuses from us in the future.

This decision is prompted by your account activity (mostly based on depositing repeatedly during promotional events in order to cash out bonuses with minimal risks), which is highly inconsistent with our philosophy of rewarding players who take risks and enjoy gambling."

I am regular player at 888 since 2013. I am losing my whole bankroll very rarely so usually I don't need to make a deposit but if I would like to take a part in any promotion and deposit is required I did deposit. Anyway I never cash out money with minimal risk. That's why I think this decision is unfair. I usually generate about 1k$ per month. This year I am going to reach VIP level and generate 2-3,5k$ rake per month.

I have had always good opionion about 888 and recommended this brand to my friends. Also I took a part in 888live Autria event. It was amazing and it was really great time. Now I have mixed feelings and feel a little dissopointed.

I hope 888rep will answer me why I became excluded if the reason was't right. My 888 username: laki_loose
  • 3 replies
    • luck92
      luck92
      Platinum
      Today I received another email from 888 operations:

"I am pleased to inform you that after a careful consideration of your account we have reversed our previous decision to deny bonuses on your account. From now on you will start receiving bonus offers from us."

Problem solved.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi luck92,

Well, how nice is that? All's well that ends well as they say!

Have fun and enjoy those bonuses!

Mal.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by luck92
      Today I received another email from 888 operations:

"I am pleased to inform you that after a careful consideration of your account we have reversed our previous decision to deny bonuses on your account. From now on you will start receiving bonus offers from us."

Problem solved.
      Good to hear that this has been resolved for you so quickly, I sent it over for you yesterday.

Enjoy