Neteller is a Fraud

• Blazinko
      Blazinko
      Basic
      Hello! Neteller stole my money. I tried to login, they give a your account is disabled response. I tried to contact support for at least a refund, they answered once and told me to send a reclamation at refund@neteller.com which I tried too but they simply do not answer. What should I do?:f_frown:
  • 9 replies
    • Paoboi
      Paoboi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blazinko
      Hello! Neteller stole my money. I tried to login, they give a your account is disabled response. I tried to contact support for at least a refund, they answered once and told me to send a reclamation at refund@neteller.com which I tried too but they simply do not answer. What should I do?:f_frown:
      Call up their customer care and convey your grievance, I hope your problem will be solved:f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Blazinko,

As Paoboi suggested, the best thing to do is to keep trying or even phone them. I know some of our Skrill customers have had good results that way.

Also I'll move this to our Neteller board. :f_thumbsup:

Keep us updated

Laz
    • cosminvasy23
      cosminvasy23
      Bronze
      please let us know if they solved your netteler problem, i have account there too and i would like to know. ty
    • bluesuxan
      bluesuxan
      Bronze
      keep trying to call netteler cs....she will help u again!!!!
    • rewfrew
      rewfrew
      Bronze
      Stay calm please,

Neteller is the most trusted bank worldwide for à years.

Respect them, no injury.

An email adress in ur case dont gonna work, because they need to talk to you in phone, that's the procedure,

If u cant request a call from your neteller account, then call them at phone, u gonna need to responds to all the question that the operator ask for, and then all gonna be ok if u are ok.

I use neteller for about 6years, i talked in phone with their operators more than 30 times, and i can tell you that's one of the most professionnel support i know.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Been a faithful member of Neteller for the past 6 or 7 years, and had no problems with them at all in this entire time.

Think they have an amazing customer support, and aided me when my card was stolen a couple of years agor. I've used it in about 7 countries, cashout and in constantly, about 10-15 times a week, and just never seen anything like that before.

You should call customer support, I'm sure they will settle this.
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      I didnt have a problem with neteller. This is now only way to deposit money to poker in Serbia, couse Skrill ask is this money for gambling, and if it is, you cant deposit on Skrill.
    • mirth
      mirth
      Bronze
      i have never had a problem with neteller, so am curious how your situation plays out.
    • Post removed