Joined a few days ago......

• Fabolous1897
      Hello Y'all,

So I joined this site a few days ago because I was looking up Bankroll Challenges and came across the get rich or die trying post, and been setting things up for that so I can track my stuff so easily. I will be joining that after this post. However I figured I should at least introduce myself to you all. I have had some okay success at the micro MTTs, and the Micro PLO cash games. I hope to get better, and improve to take the next step :) . I hope to see many success stories on here. Gl to you all.
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Hey Fabolous1897,

Welcome to :welcome:

Nice introduction. What are your goals for poker. Do you want to be a super crusher pro or just a good recreational player picking up a bit of beer money? I'm the beer money type :s_drink:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Also don't forget to check out our This is as simple as taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions at all for us, then please don't hesitate to ask. :s_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

• StandardBacking
      Hey, Welcome to PS! Good Luck at the Tables :f_drink: