This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fab's Grand Adventure

• Fabolous1897
      Fabolous1897
      Basic
      Hello Everyone,

This is my Get Rich or Die Tryin blog! I will be grinding $10.00 PLO. My starting bankroll is $214.03.....So to start off my first shot lets just shoot for 5 times my bankroll which is $1070.15. I will be playing on Bovada. The only thing that sucks about this is I'll have to manually count all my hands after each session. That being said I do have this really awesome spreadsheet I'm using that does all the fancy tracking for me I just input the numbers :) . The link to that will be at the end of this post for those that want to see it.

So truthfully I love to compete with others, and this is going to be a great motivator for me to just log in hours. I will have to update this weekly I see. Every Monday. Anyways I'm off to start my adventure gl to everyone else in theirs.

The Spreadsheet
  • 1 reply