Diary of a tuna V2.0 Fixed Limit Forever!! :D

• djchals
      djchals
      Silver
      Hi friends :) I show me:

I play FL since 3 years. I Love this game, but in my country the traffic is almost inexistent because we are a regulated market, and In Pokerstrategy spanish area there is not more people who plays FL :( only me and two or three persons more from PokerStrategy, is for it I'm going to open a blog in the English community. For automotivation and for share experiences with other limiters. The union does the force!

Now I m playing 0.50/1 or 0.25/0.50, and shooting to 1/2 but at this moment is too hard for me, and i'm not a winner yet in this level.

These snapshots are from february 2015 of the two poker rooms that i play.

I played here one week. The downswing in the middle is very sick, is one of the shoots to 1/2, and played on tilt... :f_mad:

P.D. and I opened blog for practice my english, sorry for the errors :roto2:
  • 8 replies
      Bronze
      yo chals gl !! looking forward to follow this blog my fellow FL player

games look extremely soft just by the small samples you have shown us am i correct ?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hey djchals.

Welcome, will definitely follow your progress. That downswings looks ugly, but you still have a nice winrate so just keep playing your A game.

Good luck!
    • djchals
      djchals
      Silver
      Hi, welcome friends!

@Avataren: Is possible, in Spain i cant do a lot of hands, because during the day there are 0 FL tables opened :( But when a table is working is fully fish :roto2: Since one week I'm trying with other poker room that has more traffic, but is not affiliated to pokerstrategy is because it I hidded the name.

@CoreySteel: Yes, you are right, until I reached the downswing would like to 5 or 7bb/100 :f_cry:
      Bronze
      nice. Yeah it sucks to be in a country where you can only play with your own countrymen :P you should move to another country ! :D
    • djchals
      djchals
      Silver
      Hi friends,

This is a review of the last week 1/3/2015 - 7/3/2015:

I found a great mistake in my game this week: A few weeks ago, i only played in 888.es and is veryyyyy soft play here :D I was winning almost every day in 0.50/1E, but now i changed to other room, and here the players are more good and more maniacs. It was carried me to several tilt sessions. And sometimes I have elongated sitting pretty while longer wasting my A-game and losing too money. I think this is the reason because i only won 1.78bb/100 in 0.50/1$ and lose in 0.25/0.50$. In the upper levels I win because only i seat here if i see 3 or more fishes :D

For the next week my target is only plays sessions of 1.30h as maximum or less, and dont play tired. And improve the bb/100 in 0.50/1$ and 0.25/0.50$
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      In the upper levels I win because only i seat here if i see 3 or more fishes :D

I'm happy with one :f_ugly:
      Bronze
      im happy when you change your winrate from bb/100 to BB/100 ;) and yeah just 1 fish will do for me aswell.
    • djchals
      djchals
      Silver
      Hi!!

I updated for the second week of march 2015

This week i couldn't play much hands and study because i found a temporal job. In this period, I achieved the goal I set last week, which was not playing sessions over maximum 1:30h =) And i tried to avoid some very good players that i saw, playing at different times than them.

I know are few hands, but I'm very happy with the result!! :D .

For the next week the goal is the same, I dont want play more than 1.30h for session