This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Diary of a tuna V2.0 Fixed Limit Forever!! :D

• djchals
      djchals
      Hi friends :) I show me:

I play FL since 3 years. I Love this game, but in my country the traffic is almost inexistent because we are a regulated market, and In Pokerstrategy spanish area there is not more people who plays FL :( only me and two or three persons more from PokerStrategy, is for it I'm going to open a blog in the English community. For automotivation and for share experiences with other limiters. The union does the force!

Now I m playing 0.50/1 or 0.25/0.50, and shooting to 1/2 but at this moment is too hard for me, and i'm not a winner yet in this level.

These snapshots are from february 2015 of the two poker rooms that i play.

I played here one week. The downswing in the middle is very sick, is one of the shoots to 1/2, and played on tilt... :f_mad:

P.D. and I opened blog for practice my english, sorry for the errors :roto2:
  • 8 replies
      Bronze
      yo chals gl !! looking forward to follow this blog my fellow FL player

games look extremely soft just by the small samples you have shown us am i correct ?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hey djchals.

Welcome, will definitely follow your progress. That downswings looks ugly, but you still have a nice winrate so just keep playing your A game.

Good luck!
    • djchals
      djchals
      Hi, welcome friends!

@Avataren: Is possible, in Spain i cant do a lot of hands, because during the day there are 0 FL tables opened :( But when a table is working is fully fish :roto2: Since one week I'm trying with other poker room that has more traffic, but is not affiliated to pokerstrategy is because it I hidded the name.

@CoreySteel: Yes, you are right, until I reached the downswing would like to 5 or 7bb/100 :f_cry:
      Bronze
      nice. Yeah it sucks to be in a country where you can only play with your own countrymen :P you should move to another country ! :D
    • djchals
      djchals
      Hi friends,

This is a review of the last week 1/3/2015 - 7/3/2015:

I found a great mistake in my game this week: A few weeks ago, i only played in 888.es and is veryyyyy soft play here :D I was winning almost every day in 0.50/1E, but now i changed to other room, and here the players are more good and more maniacs. It was carried me to several tilt sessions. And sometimes I have elongated sitting pretty while longer wasting my A-game and losing too money. I think this is the reason because i only won 1.78bb/100 in 0.50/1$ and lose in 0.25/0.50$. In the upper levels I win because only i seat here if i see 3 or more fishes :D

For the next week my target is only plays sessions of 1.30h as maximum or less, and dont play tired. And improve the bb/100 in 0.50/1$ and 0.25/0.50$
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      In the upper levels I win because only i seat here if i see 3 or more fishes :D

I'm happy with one :f_ugly:
      Bronze
      im happy when you change your winrate from bb/100 to BB/100 ;) and yeah just 1 fish will do for me aswell.
    • djchals
      djchals
      Hi!!

I updated for the second week of march 2015

This week i couldn't play much hands and study because i found a temporal job. In this period, I achieved the goal I set last week, which was not playing sessions over maximum 1:30h =) And i tried to avoid some very good players that i saw, playing at different times than them.

I know are few hands, but I'm very happy with the result!! :D .

For the next week the goal is the same, I dont want play more than 1.30h for session