[2016] Confidant91

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

it seems that i will never be the most consistent blogger, but i still want to keep track of what i am doing so i decided to start this thread so you can follow my progress and hold me accountable.

If u want some info about me just check my first video with introduction or simply ask whatever interest u. :f_cool:

:diamond: Free money! I have decided to update this thread for the next 90 days every single day. Hope that it will help me to be even more productive than i am now.
      So everyday u notice that i didnt update just make a comment and fisrt two guys will get 10 dollars each. End of day for me is 24:00 gmt+1 so if here is no post from me by that time u wil get free money. [edit, postponed time till next day 11:00 am]

So goals for the next 90 days?

:club: NL100
      :heart: Get Speedo Fit

Those two goals are the major goals but i will be posting weekly and monthly goals where i will focus on improving in those two areas and i will add some smaller goals as well.

• 206 replies
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      I just opted into Get Rich or Die Tryin challenge. It wil motivate to do weekly reports which is great so i will play hopefully higher volume to be proud of my results :D Plus its is good for u as well since u will be able to see how your coach is doing.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Today i swam the first session of speedo fit programe..more info about program here: Get Speedo Fit. If any1 want to join me we can hold each other accountable. Btw i am swimming the level 3 performer atm, hope to be speedo fit by the end of the month :challenge:

Hosted another coaching, hopefully quite enjoyable and now it is time to play some sessions before the bed time.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Week1 goals:

:diamond: volume: 15h
      :club: swimming: 3 sessions
      :heart: rehabilitation work out: 7 sessions
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey confidant91,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Good luck with reaching goals! You should have reasonable back if youre swimmer i assume? :f_rolleyes:
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      so, nice to see a coach in the BR challenge - go'n crush 'em - yeah!

also, waiting for epic hands :-)
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Lazza61: thx

gAsheks: thx man, eventhough i am a skinny guy ma strenght in back is quite good, probably not as yours but still good enough. Problem is that from other sports, especialy thanks to playing tennis and lately rock climbing my right side is way stronger than my letf side which makes my spine turning right. So atm i am fixing biggest probelm at reabilitation and after that i should start hitting the gym to fix it...only i am afraid that i would have to find a solid fitness coach since fixing this by myslef can cause even more troubles :D But swimming is still very helpfull for my back so i want to keep doing it especialy because it release so much of stress.

SvenBe: I thought that it is time to start this challenge since i hope that more beginners will join as well and even if not it will be plus EV for me mostlikely in terms of motivation and getting to know more people from english comunity.

No worries there will be some epic hands for sure, stay tuned :f_cool:
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      volume: 2h45m/15h
      swimming: 1/3
      rehabilitation: 2/7
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      HaHa no one wants a free money. Yesterday i was 12 hours at school. Left to school at 8:30 and came back after the midnight after a party :D I am still seriously drunk so for the rest of the 90 day challenge i am not going to drink anymore alcohol. I already thought about it couple of times so now it is time to stay sober!
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      volume: 2h45m/15h
      swimming: 1/3
      rehabilitation: 3/7

hopefully tomorrow i will get in some volume...
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      volume: 4h50m/15h
      swimming: 2/3
      rehabilitation: 4/7

volume is going to be fail unfortunately since i am already on the way to airport where we are going to prepare our clubs gliders for the season. At least my swimming and rehab goals seems fine :) Gonna post some interesting hands in the evening from yesterday grind when i am back home.
    • Wolke678
      Wolke678
      Bronze
      Well confidant on the sober topic, if you need a coach there, i can help. I just celebrated 10 years clean in January. I don't have much to offer in the poker area as I can't seem to have much luck holding up with the cards. Such is the way variance challenges us on a daily basis. Sobriety for me was a very big challenge, as there was more than just booze in my life. It can be a big hill to climb at first, but once you start it gets easier with every passing day. Good luck with your goals and just so you know, I intend to check in and hold you accountable when I can. Life is better when we all work together.
      Sincerely
      Wolke678
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Thx Wolke678 for your offer, great to see guys with solid will power, i would have some questions for sure however i am to tired to write them now so i will post them tomorrow.

volume: 7h04m/15h
      swimming: 2/3
      rehabilitation: 4/7
    • Wolke678
      Wolke678
      Bronze
      Have you decided to stop posting in this thread?
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      for sure not :) usually i am posting once a day during the evening to sum up the day.

volume: 9h14m/15h Fail!!!
      swimming: 3/3 done!
      rehabilitation: 7/7 done!

Week one is over and i am not happy with my volume, hoped that i would not fail this one since i would like to increase it slowly. But never mind gonna try it again next week. Rest of goals is ok, tonight i swam the last session of the week and i am not sure how i am going to manage to swim one more kilometr in 3 weeks, hope that training program would get me there easily since today it was 1.8km and i should and up somewhere around 2.6km swam in an hour.

OK now to sober topic. Biggest issue that i have with alcohol is that i am unable to say no to more beers usually after third one so with my friends we usually end up wasted which suck because after that i cannot do anything next day, thats one of the reasons why i failed the volume goal. I ve tried couple of times to stay sober and it was fine but biggest issue for me is social pressure in this situation because everybody thinks that i am a weirdo if i dont drink with them so i dont fit that well. It alwys begin whit cheers because nobody cheers with u if u dont have alcohol so instantly it get kind of akward...how do u deal with that i think u faced the same problem?
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Whats the problem with not drinking in parties? They ask me same question, then i just look at them and they shut up :D
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      good luck in the challenge!

post some pictures later on in the challenge
    • Wolke678
      Wolke678
      Bronze
      The biggest thing for me was once I start, I don't have any quit in me. I had to recognize that I don't drink like other folks do. One is too many for me and a thousand isn't enough. Drugs and alcohol affected my life in many ways, but often my life and partying were at odds with one another. When I was able to understand its impact, and why I wanted to stay away, I recognized the need to make a choice. The majority of my life it was not me making choices, it was the mind altering substances which I continued to consume.
      First I was not able to do it alone. I simply needed to change my playground, playmates, and playthings. If peer pressure is an issue, perhaps keeping yourself out of situations where you could feel pressured would be good for the first 90 days. Develop a support network of friends who are supportive of your decision, and let your friends who pressure you know that you have made a choice and you would like them to respect it. Its a big adjustment to put yourself in a social environment without booze. I personally recognize that I am way more fun now than I ever was drunk. Once you are sober at a bar, and you see the way people act, its kinda gross to think you acted that way. I have also developed the ability to recognize when I am no longer a fit for the situation. For most folks it is around the 3 to 4 drink mark. I would strongly suggest that if you plan on going out with friends who will be drinking, have a sober friend come with you so you have a social outlet and source of strength. Its all about accountability. Later when you have been sober a while you will find your friends who drink will like having you with them because you are a built in designated driver. Most importantly once you have one, it is too late. The first time you say no is the hardest, but it gets easy when you remind folks that you respect their right to make a choice and you want them to respect your right to make your own choice. Hope this helps.
    • confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      gAsheks: Yeah i probably need to get as big as you are :D

uglyboy88: Thx, what pictures do u want to see? :f_p:

Wolke678: Thx for a great post. The biggest issue is that everybody drinks in czech republic, so i really dont know anyone in my age that would not drink so everytime i tried to stay sober during the party i was the only one :D But i am not going to give up, probably would try not to go to many parties at the beginning so it wil be easier for me avoid alcohol during this 90 days. At least more time for grind :D