This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Going Live!!! From Zynga shark to Pokerstars fish!!!

• Ruby1325
      Ruby1325
      Bronze
      I am Ruby, a filipina and curently working on a computer company in Thailand. After posting my first poker strategy thread (Simply Me), after a month here i am continuing my journey on my poker career :) .

I am not really new on the game cause i did play zynga poker on facebook before and winning a bit playing on a very high stakes which is 1m/2m blinds, easy to have a billion chips (lol).

After reading some basics and watching videos on pokerstrategy.com I have decided to try my luck on pokerstars and deposited 20$ on my account which after a few days got the other free 20$. I started playing sit and go's heads up because from there i think i would be able to play with many hands while learning in a very cheap way (also i love tournaments and it challenges me a lot to be the top or winner).

Anyway i will try to set a goal (which winning players does based on what i read). Practice a good BRM as a start. Don't really have much now and will start with a 40$ bankroll with a full hope of building it in the future.

Wish me luck and will keep posting any improvements.
  • 5 replies