Going Live!!! From Zynga shark to Pokerstars fish!!!

• Ruby1325
      I am Ruby, a filipina and curently working on a computer company in Thailand. After posting my first poker strategy thread (Simply Me), after a month here i am continuing my journey on my poker career :) .

I am not really new on the game cause i did play zynga poker on facebook before and winning a bit playing on a very high stakes which is 1m/2m blinds, easy to have a billion chips (lol).

After reading some basics and watching videos on pokerstrategy.com I have decided to try my luck on pokerstars and deposited 20$ on my account which after a few days got the other free 20$. I started playing sit and go's heads up because from there i think i would be able to play with many hands while learning in a very cheap way (also i love tournaments and it challenges me a lot to be the top or winner).

Anyway i will try to set a goal (which winning players does based on what i read). Practice a good BRM as a start. Don't really have much now and will start with a 40$ bankroll with a full hope of building it in the future.

Wish me luck and will keep posting any improvements.
  • 5 replies