Best game to start with 10$ starting capital

• Loopielou
      Loopielou
      Bronze
      Hi all,

So i am going to receive my starting 10$ on PKR my question is what is the best type of game to start to build my BR with, since BRM is going to be quite hard with just 10$. All sugestions welcome,

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Loopielou
      So i am going to receive my starting 10$ on PKR my question is what is the best type of game to start to build my BR with, since BRM is going to be quite hard with just 10$. All sugestions welcome
      Hi, Loopielou,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I think that on PKR the best option is No Limit Hold'em cash games, playing the lowest limit.
      The reason for this is that there is more written about No Limit Hold'em (NLHE) than almost any other game.

I suggest that you follow the lesson suggestions in No Limit Hold'em lessons overview as you play.

Your comment about BRM is spot on. The players at NL2 on PKR love to limp, and it is very hard to avoid "family pots" where almost everyone limps. Even a hand like pocket Aces doesn't fare well if there are are host of others in the pot.

Follow the guidelines in the strategy articles, and do your best.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • peanutb21
      peanutb21
      Bronze
      start off small and stay small till you get over 200, play with pennies, trust me. lol
    • rounderkk
      rounderkk
      Bronze
      play small very small
    • myko666
      myko666
      Bronze
      I started with my 9$ in Williams poker, and was playing 1$ - (0.91 + 0.09) buy in and after few days basically i 2 win tournaments i get out 110 Euro! :)
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      as small as u can find