SideKick does not read hands (iPoker)

• legenyPS
      Dear Pokerstrategy support team,

I have a problem with Sidekick and I would like to get advised on the problem.

SideKick does not read the hand histroy for iPoker rooms. Sometimes it does read it, but most of the time it does not. For example after a fresh install I try it with 2 poker rooms, it gets the hand histroy from one of the poker room, and does not from the another. After closig the table and opening a new one, it does not read anything anymore. After a computer restart, it is more likely does not get the hand history. I am playing on BB 0.04€ SH FL tables.
      When I installed SideKick, it installed .net framework 4.5.2, it was not installed on my computer. My operating system is Windows Vista 64 bit.

Here is the list what I have done so far:

- tried 3 poker rooms? Coral, William Hill, Titan (at the moment I can only test with Titan)
      - set the "Store Hand Histroy Locally" for each rooms
      - I am checking the main page counter, this is a good checkponint when I am playing poker
      - tried deleting the Hand History folder couple of times, the restarted both poker client and SideKick
      - tried reinstalling .net framework 4.5.2
      - tried reinstalling SideKick (which means: after removing it from the installed programs, I ran a registry clean, deleted both SideKick folders from App Data\Local (2.0, and PokerStrategy*)
      - tried removing both, then a clean new install of SideKick
      - tried removing .net framework 4.5.2 and installing .net 4.5.1 (SideKick wants this version if I tried running without .net). This means that I also updated the .net framework
      - recently I tried to swith off my antivirus's realt-time file protections settings
      - also I tried to swith off Windows Defender

none of it worked

I am trying to provide as much information as I can, so here are some strange things:

I saw the following message in Windows Defender (this is why I tried swithing it off recently)

This program has potentially unwanted behavior.

Permit this detected item only if you trust the program or the software publisher.

HKCU@S-1-5-21-1561370601-1274814508-2266104740-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ SideKick

HKCU@S-1-5-21-1561370601-1274814508-2266104740-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ SideKick

C:\Users\legeny\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\\ SideKick.appref-ms

Not Yet Classified
      I see couple of entries in the windows logs, for example:
      (the first is an error, but this time I have not tried SideKick, and the computer was restarted and after the restart I tried SideKick and no new entry in the Application log)

Application: PSC.SideKick.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
      at PSC.Core.Time.DateTimeService.AssertIsSynchronised()
      at PSC.Core.Time.DateTimeService.ConvertToUtc(System.DateTime)
      at PSC.Core.Time.DateTimeService.ComputeUtcNow()
      at PSC.Kicks.Constraints.Kicks.KickAwardedTodayConstraint.Apply(System.Object)
      at PSC.Kicks.Constraints.NotConstraint.Apply(System.Object)
      at PSC.Kicks.Constraints.AndConstraint+<>c__DisplayClass1.<Apply>b__0(PSC.Kicks.Constraints.IConstraint)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.All[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>, System.Func`2<System.__Canon,Boolean>)
      at PSC.Kicks.Constraints.AndConstraint.Apply(System.Object)
      at PSC.Kicks.Evaluators.EvaluatorBase.Evaluate(System.Object)
      at PSC.Kicks.KickService+<>c__DisplayClass20.<EvaluateTarget>b__1d(PSC.Kicks.Contract.IEvaluator)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable+<SelectManyIterator>d__14`2[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].MoveNext()
      at PSC.Kicks.KickService.EvaluateTarget(System.Object)
      at PSC.Kicks.KickService.Evaluate(PSC.Kicks.Contract.KickActivity)
      at PSC.SideKick.Features.Kicks.OnTriggerTriggered(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
      at PSC.Core.Event.EventRaiser.Raise[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.EventHandler`1<System.__Canon>, System.Object, System.__Canon)
      at PSC.Core.Event.EventRaiser.Raise[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.EventHandler`1<System.__Canon>, System.Object)
      at PSC.Core.Trigger.TimeTrigger.<Start>b__0(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
      at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
      at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireQueuedTimerCompletion(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
      at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
      at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
      I think I tried installing / reinstalling SideKick around the time of the next entry

Application 'C:\Users\[intentionally removed]\Desktop\SideKickSetup.exe' (pid 7940) cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..
      The next entry is from the security log

Windows Defender Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. Microsoft recommends you analyze the software that made these changes for potential risks. You can use information about how these programs operate to choose whether to allow them to run or remove them from your computer. Allow changes only if you trust the program or the software publisher. Windows Defender can't undo changes that you allow.
      For more information please see the following:
      Not Applicable
      Scan ID: {5F64417D-D42C-43A0-A9D2-3A00F4013661}
      User: [intentionally removed]
      Name: Unknown
      Severity ID:
      Category ID:
      Path Found: regkey:HKCU@S-1-5-21-1561370601-1274814508-2266104740-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ SideKick;runkey:HKCU@S-1-5-21-1561370601-1274814508-2266104740-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ SideKick;file:\Users\legeny\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\\ SideKick.appref-ms
      Alert Type: Unclassified software
      Detection Type:
      Please advise me what to do to make SideKick working.

• 8 replies
    • mrk
      Hi legenyPS,

thank you very much for the in-depth error report.

I'm afraid it boils down to updated handhistories from our partner rooms which SideKick is unable to read and process properly.

I don't have an update for you as to when someone will be able to take a look at the handhistory parsing in SideKick to investigate this further.
      So, only bad news for now - sorry about that.

• legenyPS
      Hi Markus,

Thank you, I am sorry to hear that.

Should be a little help, I registered my recent plays, and in chronological order:

• Titan 2 tables at the same time - nothing received
      • WH freeroll - reveiced all hands
      • Titan 2 tables at the same time - HH came from only one of the table

• Titan 2 tables at the same time - nothing received
      • WH freeroll - nothing received
      • Coral freeroll - nothing received (Here I had an interesting thing: after one hour play, I started to receive hands from the beginning of the freeroll -I am in GMT+1, so it might explain. I had a network cut, so I was unable to explore more)

• Coral 2 tables at the same time - HH came from only one of the table
      • Titan 2 tables at the same time - HH came from only one of the table

• Titan 2 tables at the same time - HH came from only one of the table (the 2nd table)

• ruastinraata
      Hi legeny,

Did you get the problem fixed? I have a similar issue, since I am not able to track my hand history at William Hill. The SideKick was installed as instructed and the settings of the client are fixed as well, but no single hand has been recognized so far. I tried to ask this from the initial setup guide thread but could not get the answer.

• legenyPS
      Hi ruastinraata,

No, it did not get fixed, but I have more experience now:
      - It start getting hand from a tournament - up till the first break. After that it stops registering (iPoker - Coral)
      - I could not get worked on 888 or Pokerstars too

I hope you will find the solution, please let me know :-)

• bacyla
      hi i have a problem with ipoker client too its Titan. Installed Sidekick and ... no action. HEM is showing hands correctly, so with handhistory it seems ok.
      Update: I tried to play at Pokerstars. It seems all is OK with SideKick. But what is wrong with iPoker?
    • Lazza61
      Hey bacyla,

I have answered in your other post.

• legenyPS
      Anyone can help me set up SideKick working with PokerStars?
      The HH settings are fine, should I fiddle with the time zone too? (it is set to CET atm)
    • Lazza61
      Hey legenyPS,

Have you followed the instructions here? Take particular note of the first 3 posts.