new to this

• jigamansupaman
      jigamansupaman
      Bronze
      hi im new to this site. So far I am finding it very helpful andinformative. I am excited to learn and grow as a professional poker player with the tools on this site. I would also like to say that the free bankroll is awesome. But I am still waiting on it to be deposited, hope it isn't much longer of a wait..

Cheeers
      Jigaman
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jigaman,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It may tale up to 72 hours for you to receive your money. If it doesn't arrive (as well as your Bronze status) in that time, Make sure you let us know and we'll look into it for you. :s_thumbsup:

While you're waiting, make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice strategy and/or videos specific to your game type.

If you have any questions at all for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_biggrin:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Welcome to this Pokerstrategy forum. What games do you want to play. There are a lot of tools you can find from here. Practicing is the best way to improve your skill. Leak Buster has helped me a lot to improve my skill in HM2.
    • StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      Hey, Welcome to PS! Good Luck at the Tables :f_drink: