whats better for zoom poker , HM2 or PT4?

• 5 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He there,

I can't tell you which one is better.
      However we have some material for you to inform yourself:
      - BogdanPS was holding a HM2 tutorial webinar on Sunday: watch the podcast
      - the same goes for PT4, but the webinars are a few months old: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/#searchtext=pokertracker webinar

In the end you can try both softwares for free, for buying HM you'd even get Strategypoints on top.
      more info:
      HM2 info
      PT4 info

hope that helps - sorry for not being able to say x > y
    • bleudesoleil
      bleudesoleil
      Bronze
      thank you, i understand, thing is , i heard a few things about hm2 that its hud doesnt work very well in zoom. and i wanted to get some new info D:
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      It isn't that easy to tell. I use HM2 and it works splendid for Zoom at the moment. But it often gets messy after updates (this has been less of an issue lately which is good since updates seems to come every other day nowadays).

But I haven't tried PT since I tested the free period. I do think that you should test them both to get a feeling for the products.

I believe that more videos at this site focuses on HM2 which could be something to consider too.
    • bleudesoleil
      bleudesoleil
      Bronze
      awesme , thanks
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      One difference that is definitely there is that you need a much more powerful computer to run HM2 than PT4. If your machine is fairly decent, then this is of no consequence.