Having problems with Skrill ewallet ? Dont worry, I will solve the Skrill problems for you

• wemercy27
      wemercy27
      Basic
      *|*=[___]=| Having problems and cannot contact Skrill ? Send thousands of emails but didnt get any answer from Skrill ?

Lets me help you. I have 7 years experience using Skrill. I know how to solve the Skrill problems. You will get response from Skrill in just 8 hours. I will contact them directly for you and help you solve any problem.

Contact me via Facebook if you are having problem with Skrill. Fast resolution for your account.

[Edited by Lazza61]
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wemercy27,

I have edited your post because posting of personal contact information is not permitted our forum principles

How are you able to get quick response times and what is in it for you?

Regards

Laz
    • wemercy27
      wemercy27
      Basic
      Hello Lazza61,

Sorry for wrong posting. My bad

I have used this ewallet for quite long time and see enough problems Skrill's clients faced. After seeing many people met troubles, I think I should start-up a service which aim to stay together with Skrill customers and help them resolve. Whats in it for me ? Well, I think I may take some cheap fee around $2-$5 for contacting them directly. I have done this so far for 3 years when I got problem with Skrill. Many people complained they have sent thousands of emails but no response from Skrill. I think I can help them get immediately answer.

I know you are poker service and have heard very much about Pokerstrategy. Very very good poker school teaching players from A-Z. I think some players in your grand poker community may face some unworthy problems with Skrill. I come here to help.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wemercy27,

Thank you for your kind offer of helping our skrill customers but unfortunately we don't allow our boards to be used for personal gain.

Hope you understand

Laz