This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More and more bugs in NetBet

• sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Hello,

At this point I'm convinced that NetBet poker programers are not professional.

I have found a lot of bugs and I did send images with some particular bugs. I didn't receive any answer.

Here is the last bug. You can see mising and wrong data (scroll down to see the wrong data state):

Cheers
  • 2 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      sometimes at IPOKER not only at netbet the lobby is updateing slowly or not even updateing at all,, very frustrating sometimes at tourneys,,
    • sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Hi rompas. I don´t know IPOKER, but Netbet is plenty of bugs, and their support area is less than nothing. No matter the bug, they always send by email the same useless anwer: our connection is ok. Restart the app or reinstall it if necessary. Must bugs I have detected have nothing to do with the connection, restarts or reinstalls, so this answer is very rude (it's just a ruse to avoid their duty)

You are right. It's very anoying at tournaments.

Cheers