pokerstrategy.com link not working

• Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm trying to start campaign with my ref link, i'm sending link to Bosnians but they can't open it. Even i can't open pokerstrategy.com without googling it first, than clicking on link.

It allways tries to redirect me to hr.pokerstrategy.com and that page is unavailable. Same error for my friends from Bosnia too...
  • 24 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

That's weird. Does your referrer code contain pokerstrategy.com or hr.pokerstrategy.com?

Regards

Laz
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy.com/#refcode

I can't even open pokerstrategy.com if i enter adress in browser. I have to use google first. I sent my ref link to friend, he haves same problem....

On google crome i got this mesage "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I can open pokerstrategy.com/home or pokerstrategy.com/forum

I sent my ref link to 4 friends, 2 of them can open it 2 culd not....
    • InterDrunk
      InterDrunk
      Bronze
      I got this problem too
    • HammerFan666
      HammerFan666
      Bronze
      Sometimes i got same problem then try with http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/ well i didnt had problem with refferal links ever.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Is this valid reflink?

pokerstrategy.com/home/#refcode
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

Mine is http://www.pokerstrategy.com/#refcode

Regards

Laz
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Mine too... But i can't open it. Some of my friends can't open it too.

I checked my friends PC (he can open it) that ref code (pokerstrategy.com/#refcode ) redirect him to pokerstrategy/home/#refcode ..… the kind of link i can open too.

Will pokerstrategy register people through that bigger link as my referals?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

your default referral link will redirect you to home page unless you change the destination yourself. Here you can find more information on the topic.

The easiest and surest way for referring to go smoothly is copying the personalised link from the TaF page.

Why don't you try to refer a friend and see if he shows up on your friends list?
      Update might take 1-2 days.

Regards :)
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Hey Marta,

I already wrote about that link, maybe my bad english is cousing confusion. :D Some people can't open it (including me).

I just tested pokerstrategy/home/#reflink, and it worked... And this link 100% of people can open...
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Okay, thanks for clarifying! Good luck with referring with the link that is working :)

Let us know if there are any further questions.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Looks like pokerstrategy changed lot in last five years. No more 50$ starting capital :O , 90% rooms does not accept players from Bosnia for 10$ NoDeposit. Found that bit late, after 3 days of facebook campaign and lot of complaints from Bosnian players.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Pnnkaznk, sorry to hear you had no luck with the campaign :f_frown:

Indeed, our offer has changed. It is a bit unfortunate that Bosnia is one of the countries where the free money offer is limited. You could possibly advertise other perks which come on our website (upon depositing - even if it's the min. amount). Yep, it might be more difficult to encourage friends but giving it a try won't hurt, I guess :)

Good luck!
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Marta thanks for concern. :f_drink:

Actualy compaign is going good now, some of players are playing, so i guess some of them got noDeposit cash, or they deposited.

I want to translate NoDeposit Bonus instructions, becouse some of Bosnians are having trouble with English language. But i'm still not sure wich Poker rooms offer Starting Capital to new players from Bosnia. I already got starting capital form pokerstrategy few times, so probobly i don't get same offers as new players.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Yo!

I Don't know where to write this. :D Does Pokerstrategy NoDeposit have any country restrictions. What about 3rd world countries like India, South American countries, Asian or African countries!?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey again, Pnnkaznk :)

Yes, the no deposit (free money) offer is country restricted. Your question is very broad, plus the restrictions might change from time to time - poker rooms blocking or allowing their offer in a given country. It depends on many factors, e.g the poker legal situation in the market, player valuation, deposit rate and so on.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Any way I could find out what country's have at least one freemoney poker offer. I don't know where to advertise :D
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Unfortunately I won't be able to provide you with a complete list of countries eligible for the free money offer. Most of the EU countries have the free cash available - the poker room choice varies depending on the country, though. Same goes for the LATAM and Asian markets.

Best way would be to combine the free money offer with something on top (in case X country is not eligible for the free money), e.g the biggest poker community/forum, free videos and coachings, news and so on.

Good luck!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Marta
      Unfortunately I won't be able to provide you with a complete list of countries eligible for the free money offer. Most of the EU countries have the free cash available - the poker room choice varies depending on the country, though. Same goes for the LATAM and Asian markets.
      Without even beeing able to do much more than making a box saying "hello world: [ OK ]" i could potentially give you a clue to why im having the same problem that OP present to us all. Because i had the same problem........$$$$$$$$............fixed.

I used my own time fixing it, so what is in it for me to tell you the potential problem? It wont be a AA flopping 4 of a kind to a 0% fold to cb a kind solution, but more like a 65s flopping oesd+fd to a 75% fold to x/r after floatbetting 100% - solution.

I can even make it so precise that it can be said in 1 sentence on 18 words with 95 letters including 2 symbols with a use of 17 spaces in bw the words and symbols to make it easier to read.

EDIT: Now after reading your sentence for the solution i can see that there is actually 4 symbols which i thought would be important for you to know.
      Sorry for not putting enough time into counting all the symbols in the sentence for the solution on the problem.

EDITEDIT: Basicly you dont even need to know the sentence, because if you have a really strong computer, its really just a large equation, which could solve the sentence for you without even needing you to beg me for my help.

EDITEDITEDIT :sifflote:
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      martinemem, thanks for your input, all clear now. :coolface: