Hey guys,

I hope I'm not breaking any PokerStrategy rules by posting this here. Before you starting reading please note that you can enter only once in this promo, using only one Team Pro Online Star Code. So many other Team members are also participating here and you can check their twitter feeds for more info. And entering this promo you will be debited $11. Some people do not notice that so I'm posting this right away.

So saying all that I'll post info about my own promo. I presume I'm the only active Team Online member here anyway? :)

If you intend to play in 9th Anniversary Sunday Million or in any of the satellites, PokerStars has a pretty nice promo for you with $11 registration fee.
If you want to participate you have to enter my PokerStars nickname "LukaSteel" as a Star Code. You can enter Star Codes under Tools/Star Code in the menu.

You will be debited $11 and in return you will receive three things:
  • $11 ticket for super satellite with 1000 seats gtd for Sunday Million (ID: 1144797698).
  • Ticket for LukaSteel All-In Shootout where you can get up to 10% of my action (ID: 1159723563).
  • Last longer competition. Team Online member, who lasts the longest in this Sunday Million will have all his/hers qualifiers refunded $11.

Note, you can only enter this promo once.

I also recorded a video explaining this promo:

Good luck guys!