Question about TAF money

• 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey myko666,

This is indeed unfortunate but depending on which country you come from, you could have access to multiple rooms or in your case none sadly (I have one). Don't forget you can also purchase software but the best thing to do would be to get your friends to play more and build it up to $50 for you. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • HammerFan666
      HammerFan666
      Bronze
      U need to have at least 50$ to be able to chash out.
    • janmajay1027
      janmajay1027
      Bronze
      jj
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i don't understand at all how to get $50 from TAF...just invite people ?
      or have to get someone registered through our email link?
      and how many $ we earn per 1 friend join using our email link ?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey eddymurphy,

You earn money through our Tell-a-Friend system by, indeed, referring friends to PokerStrategy.com. You'll then earn money based on the StrategyPoints your friends collect. The more StrategyPoints your friends earn, the more money you'll receive. You can earn up to $500 for every friend you refer and you can refer as many friends as you want.

You can find all information about how exactly you can refer friends and how much you could potentially earn in our Tell-a-Friend section:

Tell-a-Friend - Overview

Hopefully that clears things up a bit. If something is still unclear though, just ask :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      yea, thats happends dude, so wait till 50 cash
    • sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      same problem no poker sites that i can transfer my $26 TAF i only have 1 friend lol
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi sam18kuletz,

If there's no poker rooms available for you, please send us a ticket and we might be able to arrange something for you. Please note that you can only make a cash withdrawal when you have $50 or more, so this doesn't quite apply to you just yet.

Once you have $50 or more in your account though and there are no poker rooms or e-wallets (Skrill or Neteller) available for you, just send us a ticket and we'll look into this for you :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Post removed