chetkiy_na - BOT ACCOUNT on the DoN tables

• AngryAsho
      AngryAsho
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'd really like to what other colleagues would 888 say about the bot accoount "chetkiy_na". I am far from making any ground-breaking statements, but the fact that being a daily DoN player at 888 I have been keeping a close eye on that account and there is a significant evidence that some form of cheat is taking place.

Proof:
      1. He's on every DoN table from buy-in $1.50 to $22. This makes about 10 - 15 tables at a time.
      2. He's at least 15 hours a day online including time zones that vary.
      3. It is contraversial the fact that when he calls, he does it on any two cards which eventually ends up in some miracle hitting during the process of all-in board being dealt (possible software exploit or worse).
      4. His prolabs statistics is conciniently locked.
      5. When you try to send his account money, you cant. This is to say he's not connected from the 888 software.

Regarding point 5, anywone knows what other software is available for playing in the 888 network?

People usually say "prove true" well I say "prove me wrong". Meanwhile everyone, bear in mind these lines while playing DoNs at 888.
  • 2 replies
    • knataliz
      knataliz
      Bronze
      Thanks again for the first time in the past few weeks ago.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by AngryAsho
      Hi guys,

I'd really like to what other colleagues would 888 say about the bot accoount "chetkiy_na". I am far from making any ground-breaking statements, but the fact that being a daily DoN player at 888 I have been keeping a close eye on that account and there is a significant evidence that some form of cheat is taking place.

Proof:
      1. He's on every DoN table from buy-in $1.50 to $22. This makes about 10 - 15 tables at a time.
      2. He's at least 15 hours a day online including time zones that vary.
      3. It is contraversial the fact that when he calls, he does it on any two cards which eventually ends up in some miracle hitting during the process of all-in board being dealt (possible software exploit or worse).
      4. His prolabs statistics is conciniently locked.
      5. When you try to send his account money, you cant. This is to say he's not connected from the 888 software.

Regarding point 5, anywone knows what other software is available for playing in the 888 network?

People usually say "prove true" well I say "prove me wrong". Meanwhile everyone, bear in mind these lines while playing DoNs at 888.
      Can you please send issues like this to support and they will investigate them for you.

Thanks,

888Rep