This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where is the $88,-?

• WickedWie
      WickedWie
      Basic
      I subscribed to 888 Poker using the method described on your site.
      My account is now linked to your website.
      Your website states the deal is the get $88 free without a deposit.
      I have not received any email from you or 888 Poker on this deal.
      However I did get an email from 888 Poker stating I get $10 free but that's not involving PokerStrategy.

Solve this asap please I was planning to start playing there.
      If not solved I have to close the account and create a new one with linking it to PokerStrategy.
  • 3 replies
    • AngryAsho
      AngryAsho
      Bronze
      I also didn't receive the deal as the 888 site used to claim. I wrote to the support about that and only got quoted the bonus policy as on the web, then nothing else happened. I guess this bonus is just words...
    • WickedWie
      WickedWie
      Basic
      That's pure deception!
      PokerStrategy earns money when the account is linked.

I would advise to create a new account also
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

This is a standard offering from 888 available for all new signups. You should receive:

$8 FREE immediately upon registration: After claiming the offer via email link, and instant $2 in cash and $6 in tournament tickets will be credited to new players' accounts.

$80 FREE Gift: Players will get 10 x $8 gifts as they collect Status Points. For every 250 points earned players will get one $8 gift ($2 cash & $6 in tournament tickets).

Please note, players residing in the UK will receive a £12 No Deposit Bonus

Regards

Laz