Started from the bottom, now still there...

• SmallestShark
      SmallestShark
      Bronze
      Started from the bottom, now still there...
      - Fish introduces to you

Hello guys, I just decided to start my new blog here in english community ! :coolface:
      I would like to tell you something about my fishy poker career and my plans for the future etc.

Let's start with my basic introduction. My name is Radek and I'm micro stakes poker pro (just kidding :yaoming: ). I live in Czech Republic, that's the reason of this strange name. Call me Trey, it's better and my pokerstars nickname is treysix :f_cool: .

I'm gonna tell you my story in few next posts. Don't be affraid, I'm not gonna lie to you to make me look interesting or more attractive. :f_cool:

I think this is enough for the first post. If you are interested in my fishy story I'm gonna tell you, watch this thread. But wait a second, there's one thing I should say right now: I'm probably one of the laziest people in this world! I will try to post something here at least 2 times a week, but I can't guarantee it. :f_biggrin:

The only think I can tell you about my plans is that I would love to play at least NL50 by the end of this year.

So, that's it for today. I dont want to bore you anymore.

Thank you for your patience and see you on sunday! (I believe :yaoming: )
  • 1 reply