I would like to know how to make consistent profits, can you guys help me out?

• hardlife66
      hardlife66
      Bronze
      Hmm...maybe that would mean revealing some secrets like asking a magician how he does a trick.
      The thing is I've been playing for about 6 months now and if I were to draw a graph of my profit and loss from the first 2 months to now (cash games NLHE) and average it out it would be virtually horizontal, it doesn't seem to matter what level of buy in although I've gravitated towards NL10 as there seems to be a better standard of player on the whole at this level.
      I only play one table at a time so maybe this has something to do with it as I will only have opportunities at one table and free time is not something I have a lot of.
      I don't always use software as personally I don't find it benificial, I know it provides you with a lot of data about the other players but nomally the most it can tell me is that they're no better at winning money than I am!
      So it seems I've hit the preverbial wall regarding making a side income, I've stopped the losing runs but can't seem to make any significant gains can you help me out?
  • 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      play sufficiently better than the others? :tongue: if you improved enough to go from losing to breaking even, now you just need to improve a little further to go from breaking even to winning i guess