MTTs tools questions

• adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      Hi guys :f_drink:

Couple of questions for MTTs crushers here :f_biggrin:

#1 Is it better to be visible or hidden on sites like SharkScope / Poker Pro Labs / Official Poker Rankings ?

#2 Those websites offer HUDs. Which one of those HUDs is best for MTTs?
  • 8 replies
      Bronze
      as for hidden or visible. I think its more applicable in husngs where its only 1 opponent. but in mtts i would think most regs know each other by the end and they dont really care if you are winning or not ? (I wouldn't care at least) I guess its only an indication on whether or not how much you are crushing the games. but thats just my opinion as a non mtt player.

isnt jivaro a good one ? i heard its free.
    • julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      1# You want to be hidden as a standard everywhere. Once you are a crusher, it does not matter anymore, since all the other regs know you anyway.

2# I do not think you need a hud specially tailored for MTTs. Use the one that come by default with HM or PT, and add whatever extra stats YOU think you might use during a MTT.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by julito23
      1# You want to be hidden as a standard everywhere. Once you are a crusher, it does not matter anymore, since all the other regs know you anyway.

2# I do not think you need a hud specially tailored for MTTs. Use the one that come by default with HM or PT, and add whatever extra stats YOU think you might use during a MTT.
      That is the best way to do it imo!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      right :) I was wondering about those HUDs, because apparently they provide immediate info about whether someone is a highly ranked MTT player or not :f_biggrin:
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adasko99
      Hi guys :f_drink:

Couple of questions for MTTs crushers here :f_biggrin:

#1 Is it better to be visible or hidden on sites like SharkScope / Poker Pro Labs / Official Poker Rankings ?

#2 Those websites offer HUDs. Which one of those HUDs is best for MTTs?

I think there is no point hiding if you are winning player
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      I think there is no point in showing it either ;)
      Seems to me like a negative freeroll.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      one more question:
      what about the benefits of being able to analyze your own tournament results on those sites? is this good enough of a benefit to be visible?
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      I personally don't see much benefit. Tracking your results is possible without paying for it.
      Keeping track of your winnings is possible with programs like "Bankroller".

Regards,
      Asaban