This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MTTs tools questions

• adasko99
      adasko99
      Bronze
      Hi guys :f_drink:

Couple of questions for MTTs crushers here :f_biggrin:

#1 Is it better to be visible or hidden on sites like SharkScope / Poker Pro Labs / Official Poker Rankings ?

#2 Those websites offer HUDs. Which one of those HUDs is best for MTTs?
  • 8 replies
      Bronze
      as for hidden or visible. I think its more applicable in husngs where its only 1 opponent. but in mtts i would think most regs know each other by the end and they dont really care if you are winning or not ? (I wouldn't care at least) I guess its only an indication on whether or not how much you are crushing the games. but thats just my opinion as a non mtt player.

isnt jivaro a good one ? i heard its free.
    • julito23
      julito23
      Bronze
      1# You want to be hidden as a standard everywhere. Once you are a crusher, it does not matter anymore, since all the other regs know you anyway.

2# I do not think you need a hud specially tailored for MTTs. Use the one that come by default with HM or PT, and add whatever extra stats YOU think you might use during a MTT.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by julito23
      1# You want to be hidden as a standard everywhere. Once you are a crusher, it does not matter anymore, since all the other regs know you anyway.

2# I do not think you need a hud specially tailored for MTTs. Use the one that come by default with HM or PT, and add whatever extra stats YOU think you might use during a MTT.
      That is the best way to do it imo!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Bronze
      right :) I was wondering about those HUDs, because apparently they provide immediate info about whether someone is a highly ranked MTT player or not :f_biggrin:
    • uglyboy88
      uglyboy88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adasko99
      Hi guys :f_drink:

Couple of questions for MTTs crushers here :f_biggrin:

#1 Is it better to be visible or hidden on sites like SharkScope / Poker Pro Labs / Official Poker Rankings ?

#2 Those websites offer HUDs. Which one of those HUDs is best for MTTs?

I think there is no point hiding if you are winning player
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      I think there is no point in showing it either ;)
      Seems to me like a negative freeroll.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Bronze
      one more question:
      what about the benefits of being able to analyze your own tournament results on those sites? is this good enough of a benefit to be visible?
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      I personally don't see much benefit. Tracking your results is possible without paying for it.
      Keeping track of your winnings is possible with programs like "Bankroller".

Regards,
      Asaban