What happened?

• sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      I used to have a tracked Mansion account now I don't see it. On top of that according to you guys I can't play there as a Canadian, but I just downloaded it from the forum.

As well, I noticed that you say Canadians can play at PokerHeaven, but if you look at their front page it clearly states that we can't.

So I gather that my Mansion account is no longer tracked?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey silywilly,

Just because you can download the software doesn't really mean anything. I can download PaddyPowerPoker even though I can't play there.

Mansion and Titan both pulled out of Canada at the end of 2013 to allow Ladbroke's (who had just migrated to iPoker) a captive market. Unfortunately since, Ladbrokes have also withdrawn from Canada. I have seen no news to suggest things have changed so it may be best to check with their support.

PokerHeaven isn't available for Canadians and I am not aware of any discussion stating that Canadians can play there.

Regards

Laz
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      Yeah but I can log into my Mansion account and could play if I had money in the account, pretty sure you couldn't create a PaddyPoker or whatever account if your country isn't allowed. As for my comment about PokerHeaven it shows up in the list of rooms that is approved for my area according to PokerStrategy, so again whats the deal?

It was a temporary pull out of the market, I was just talking to online support and Canadians are allowed to play there. And in fact support confirmed that my account is tracked to pokerstrategy, so now my question is if I play there will I get strategy points?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sillyilly,

Do you see your Mansion account showing as tracked here?

Regards

Laz
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      Yes, I see it now. I was using an older computer and browser that was giving me display problems, or I just couldn't find it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sillywilly,

That's cool then. :s_cool: You should receive SPs for your play. :s_thumbsup:

Cheers

Laz