Can't cash out

• Cimer88
      Cimer88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've recently started playing on Winner poker when Poker strategy sent me offer for $10 free.
      Also they sent me message if i depostit minimun $10 (which i did) i will get $30 free and if i ever wanted to cash out money i needed to make $40 rake in order to make cash out with that bonus of $10 + $30 which i got from them.

In couple last days I've raked more than €70 (i asked support to tell me exact rake i did), basically twice the amount needed in order to cash out and they still won't let me cash out.

I don't know what to do. It's like they don't want me to cash out.
  • 11 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Cimer88,

There is little we can do to help you without knowing why they refused your cashout request.

Regards

Laz
    • TheMindgamer
      TheMindgamer
      Bronze
      Hey,

The same happens here.

They don't let me cash out and the reason they give is a link to Pokerstrategy-Winner promotion and conditions...
    • LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      Pretty weird, had the same problem at Paynorake once. To make a long story short, the owner went bankrupt! Eventually I got the money back (after 2 years haha). I hope this isn't the case with you, just keep harrassing (in a friendly way ofc) the helpdesk with questions about why they are not cashing you out is my advice.

Good luck!
    • Cimer88
      Cimer88
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for your replies and suggestions.

In the meanwhile I've been bothering them and finaly I've managed to make a withdrawal.
      It's still pending though but hopefully it will land in my account in a couple days.

I don't think i'll play on ipoker network sites because I've had quite problems there. I'll just play on Pokerstars from now on.

TheMindgamer, look at how much points you have currently on Poker Strategy and calculate how much do you need until you rake $40. This is the amount of rake you need to make to keep the bonus and be able to withdraw.

$1 rake is 4 strategy point. Ask Winner poker support how much did you make until today.
      I've raked about €70 and still couldn't withdraw my money.

LeNNy010, it's good thing you got the money after all. Let's hope Winner poker will not go bankrupt.

Once again, thank you all and good luck at tables :)
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      Did you send them copy od ID/passport and utility bill? Usually that does the trick.
    • Cimer88
      Cimer88
      Bronze
      I'm happy to say that money has landed in my account.

amater0001 i sent them copy of ID the first time i couldn't withdraw. They didn't ask me to but i did.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice result :]
    • Naoumis1987
      Naoumis1987
      Bronze
      so whats the minimum amount of cash out
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Naoumis1987,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Unfortunately they don't seem to have this information on the website or through the client cashier. You could try contacting their support at support.poker@winner.com as amounts may vary depending on method.

Also be wary of making small cashouts as charges may eat into your withdrawal.

While you're here, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers

Laz
    • nokifpp
      nokifpp
      Bronze
      Hello, I have a similar problem. Once trying to withdraw my funds they forward me to terms and conditions site. I would like to obtain neccessary information before writing to their support.

Regards,

U.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nokifpp,

It would be best to contact their support at support.poker@winner.com . They should be able to tell you if there are any outstanding bonuses still to be cleared, how much rake you need to generate or if they require I.D. documents for account verification.

Regards

Laz