Poker Books Recommendations?

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      Just wondering what poker books to read.I have recently read Easy Game and it's great. I will be reading it a few more times in the future but i would also like to have some other books to read too.I have read The Theory Of Hold Em and No Bulls**t 6 max
      Just looking for book dealing with cash games really
  • 3 replies
    • LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      Coming from a tournament player, but I think Super System 2 by Doyle Brunson is pretty good for either cash or tournament player. Teaches you about other types of poker as well if you are into that. For personal development in poker, think of keeping good form I recommend Zen and the art of Poker by Larry W. Phillips. It really helped me out with my main leaks.
    • marvela7
      marvela7
      Bronze
      Harrington on Cash Vol2
      No Bulls**t 6 max? I have never heard about it. What is it? Is it worth to read?
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      Sorry for the late reply,i never get emails about when there is replies to posts,its really annoying. Been reading the Poker Blue Print and The Mental Game Of Poker, they are both excellent, especially The Mental Game Of Poker. I'll check out the books you mentioned, definitely interested in Zen and The Art Of Poker. I'll buy that one soon.

No Bullsh**t 6max is a very straightforward book. It teaches you solid fundamentals and is a very easy read, i found it extremely useful because even after playing for maybe a year or two ,i actually had no solid basic game plan. It's laid out really nicely and includes stuff like default things to do as in opening ranges, calling ranges from each position versus other positions in normal and 3bet pots, 3bet ranges that include hands to bluff 3bet versus all positions.

Then theres what to do in lots of common situations, it will give you a really solid game.