I don't get my strategy points from PokerStars anymore... why?

• 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, wanmh,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com English Community!

If you did get strategy points from PokerStars before, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      not only u dude...mine also got the same thing....on feb i didnt get any SP even i got status poin at netbet..and now on this march....still the same lol...made me frustated...
      admin...have u ever fixed the problem? about receiving data from netbet ???
      it's looks like useless playing at netbet if didnt get any SP here....
      please solve this problem as soon as possible
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Unfortunately that is not in our control. We are still having issues with some iPoker clients in regards to SP reporting. If you believe you have earned enough for a status upgrade, then please open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Most iPoker skins have been fixed apart from possibly NetBet, Coral and Gala. PokerStars is also fixed.

Regards

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just to add to what Laz said, if you're having trouble earning StrategyPoints for PokerStars, please also send us a ticket and we'll be happy to look into that for you as well. There are no general delays for PokerStars, but we might be able to help find a solution for you (if you've earned StrategyPoints before). :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      it is not poker star...i have never tried poker star before...it's about net bet poker...
      if stated above i poker skins got problem...
      and i have just started titan poker as my new poker room...
      does it also means face the same problem?
      main problems are on i poker network or the poker room itself ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by eddymurphy
      it is not poker star...i have never tried poker star before...it's about net bet poker...
      if stated above i poker skins got problem...
      and i have just started titan poker as my new poker room...
      does it also means face the same problem?
      main problems are on i poker network or the poker room itself ?
      Please read my post. I don't get my strategy points from PokerStars anymore... why?