Party Party Party!!

• Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      well...
      I started to play with my starting 50$ 12 days ago...grinded micro FL tables for the past 12 days -- I am done with all the bonuses got the additonal 100$ also yehhhh :D Im a rich mama now LOL no but Im doing quite well in my opinion :)
      my bankroll is now up to 286$ and I need some advice in order to make this bankroll as much profitable as possible...

so...
      Could you advise me plz with my next moves ? Should I transfer my money to another room to get more bonuses, look for rakeback? I need a guiding light pretty plz :)
  • 8 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      wow thats quite amazing progress, and I see you are gold status already. Well done.

It is an option to find another room and clear another bonus, but the most important thing is to keep studying, learning and improving. Earning bonuses helps your BR in the short term only, but eventually you will hit the wall if you dont keep trying to lift your game. Take some time to make sure you are on the right track, the bonuses arent going anywhere.
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Thank you delete :) and no worries...I attend school on a daily bases I dont miss a day :P but still ...since I have a lot of time to play either at home or at my job...im tempted to join a game quite often ;) thats why I was asking about new bonus or rewards possibilities =)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Gambitwd

I want to get into doing that too in the near future. Going around to each poker room and taking advantage of the first depositors bonus. Before making any deposits at any room you need to know how the bonus works. How long to clear the bonus? How is rake determined? How many points you need? Might as well get the rakeback if you can, its free money might as well take it. Try and deposit for the maximum that the poker room will allow.

Pokerstrategy offers some good deals if you go through them. Might as well and collect the strategy points.

To make money using these bonuses you don't even have to be that great a player. Even if you play break even poker for the length of the bonus, your +ev. For example if you deposit $600 on full tilt, clear the bonus and play break even, at the end of it you have $1200 and then move on to the next room.

There are so many poker rooms out there nowadays, you could be clearing these types of bonuses for quite awhile. If you do decide to do this, start a blog I wouldn't mind reading it. Good luck to you.
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      thank you very much for your comments straddler71....it seems like a pretty darn good idea ! Ill be looking into different platforms and what they have to offer first...I might very well do so :) and when I do..ill start a blog on this journey this could be pretty interesting. But first im on a mission with myself for the next 30 days and I have started a blog about it.. its called piggy bank if you feel like giving it a look and add a comment or 2 along that journey :P

thanks again!!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hi Gambitwd

If you google the words "bonus whoring", you can find some web sites and articles to help you out. Good luck to you and I will check out your blog.
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Hey Matt ! Ill look into this as well - cant never have too much help right?

tyty =)

Christine :heart:
    • carlwilliam
      carlwilliam
      Global
      it is very nice. :tongue:
    • Gambitwd
      Gambitwd
      Bronze
      Thanks a buncheroos carlwilliam :)