• bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      1 or 2 days
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello kimmy123,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • QuaLM
      QuaLM
      Basic
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello kimmy123,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hey
      1st you guys doing a great job...i llike ur educating style ..noone pass to next level if he/she hasn't got enuf experience..Ur education style based on win-win politics...i am a beginner at NL holde'm..i got same problem..i live in Turkey and here in my country playin poker is not legal..So that's why pokerstars don t accept me...So it means that i couldn' t collect points to improve my level..also i couldn t get educated...there must be a solution..cus u guys re clever and like to work hard...and i really want to be a poker pro...Hope u guys help me about this subject..

thnx!!