LeakTracker

• cardman021
      cardman021
      Basic
      Hi guys,

I just want to ask, been using PT4 for more than a year already and haven't used this leaktracker. I'm not sure if the suggested stats there are applicable for NL2-NL5. I tried using it before and found out that I should have the same stats with my flop cbet and turn cbet, which I think is a bit overkill in NL2 so I didn't continue using it. So I just want to ask if the feature is useful regardless of what stakes I play in?

Thanks,
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your thread to our PokerTracker section.
      This way you get most likely faster an answer on your question.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by cardman021
      Hi guys,

I just want to ask, been using PT4 for more than a year already and haven't used this leaktracker. I'm not sure if the suggested stats there are applicable for NL2-NL5. I tried using it before and found out that I should have the same stats with my flop cbet and turn cbet, which I think is a bit overkill in NL2 so I didn't continue using it. So I just want to ask if the feature is useful regardless of what stakes I play in?

Thanks,
      LeakTracker is designed to help you learn what average stat ranges are for a large sample size of players, so you can learn how to better understand the value of the various stats in reports as well as in the HUD. LeakTracker should not be used as a way to try to mimic a stat, instead its designed to show you how stats work with each other, and how the stat was calculated. We suggest you watch the built in videos to review how each stat was measured, and what the optimal ranges are found for most winning players - but we try our best to make it clear that you can be a winning player and not have stats within these ranges. In turn your could be a losing player and have stats that match the ranges shown.

The data contained within is relevant for .5/.10 NL microstakes.