Playing a couple of weeks

• payme
      payme
      Bronze
      Hi

I have just started playing 0.10/0.20 cent on titan. I am up about $15 and i have played about 1400 hands. At the start i was getting a good profit but lately it has been break even for each session or a small loss.

I need to work on my post flop startegy because in some situation i am getting a bit stuck and i think i am making a few loose calls
  • 2 replies
    • MrGudolfs
      MrGudolfs
      Bronze
      well, im now at NL2 X( , and at last 1.5k hands i also won ~15$..so your winrate is too low. Probably play more agressive..more cbets...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome payme,

You should currently not be too concerned with overall profit/which levels you are currently stuck at etc.
      It is important that you learn the concepts and it is only by experiencing the highs & lows, what works & what doesn't work or what can lead to trouble, that you will improve and be able to step up.
      It is far better to learn at the cheap levels before moving on.

In terms of your current results however, you seem to be doing good to me, just don't go chasing the profits and/or losses yet, as downswings do strike every player and you might not have gone through one yet.

Every long journey starts with a single step. To finish first, first you must finish.

Good to see you on the site, look forward to seeing you on the forums and tables soon. Good luck.

Bart.