This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Me as a FreeRoll Player

• sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      Me as a Freeroll Player

I started playing poker on a wrong time making it a escape goat of all
      my problems it all happen at the same time. When I first sat at the table I have only the basic knowledge on how to play and a free bankroll given to me when I sign up on their poker site. It’s a good thing for new players who wants to feel it first. What I did to my bankroll is I divided it to play the Cash Table, Sit n Go, and Tournaments well guess what it did not last 12hrs for my free $25. That’s because the Rush of betting came to me when I played at the Cash Table and there goes my free $25 ended without any knowledge about bankroll management. There is still 1 Tournament left that have not started yet and while waiting that’s where I’ve seen the Freeroll games. For 2 days I’m playing a freeroll on different poker game site I was so stress and craving for just one win or finish in the money for a week I did study read and watch articles about poker so I used what I learned from the books and the result is I’m finishing in the money on a freeroll games with 10,000 players but that’s just cents I’m winning next step dollars. And I still want to improve my playing style I did combine and mix the styles of play that I read and observe on a player then post the hand on a forum site and god the comments are so negative about the play I did but that negative help me to win my 1st freeroll game it’s $ 97.00 at 888poker site then I won my next freeroll twice that’s the BRM freeroll on where the most fishiest donkiest players you could find all is there I think a PRO will have a hard time winning this freeroll. I don’t deposit unless I want to try and play a major tournament with a big buy in…This is just the 1st part of my blog the 2nd will be the lessons strategy playing styles of a freeroll player…
      “RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS”
  • 2 replies