Please suggest poker rooms

• MIM1C
      MIM1C
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am a micro stakes grinder, playing $1 non-turbo freezeout MTT's until I can get a win or two so I can move up a little bit. Right now I play mostly on PS, the Daily Dollar ($500 GTD) on FTP, 'The Daily $1' - $500 Guaranteed on 888, and as soon as I get my money on NetBet I will be grinding the €500 Gtd - Pure.

I would be really grateful if you guys would instruct me to other poker rooms that have similar daily tournaments. Requirements are a buy-in of $1/$1.10/€1/€1.10; prizepool of $500+ guaranteed; running daily, preferably after 18:00 CET; and they should be freezeouts (not rebuys) and normal speed MTT's (not turbos). Re-entries or multi-entries are ok.

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MIM1C,

You pretty much have the best of our partner rooms covered.

PKR only has 2 rebuys that fit that profile. Ongame (PokerHeaven) only has 1 x $1.20 $500 GTD a week. Lol I just opened the lobby and it's a turbo and unlimited rebuy. Microgaming (PokerHeaven and 24hBet) have nothing remotely close.

The rest of our partner rooms are iPoker skins, so you would have access to the same MTTs regardless of client.

The last remaining option is Unibet but I'm geographically banned and can't even access their website. Hopefully a Unibet user will see this and give some advice.

Regards

Laz
    • MIM1C
      MIM1C
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply!