Reload bonus code? and PP / PS relations question.

• THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      I'm going to reload my girlfriends account for her at PP as she is back for another attempt to stay with the strategy and crush the micros. Does anyone know of an active reload bonus code? Prefferably a PS code? Also have relations soured a bit between PP and pokerstrategy.com over the last few years? I don't see much in the way of new player bonuses, advertising etc here these days. Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey THEDEATHSTRIKER,

Our affiliation with Party is effectively over. We haven't referred new players for a long time. We have however given an undertaking to honour SPs earned until the end of 2015.

Regards

Laz
    • THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Thanks for taking the time to reply Laz. Is there a reason for this relationship breakdown that you can comment on? As a loyal member of PS I value the PS administrations guidance and it is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable to play there knowing that there is a problem; I mean why on earth would such a prominent poker site and a gem of a poker community like PS not enjoy the happiest and friendliest of relationships, business based or simply for mutual love of the game? It beggars belief and in my opinion it's a very sad state of affairs indeed! Kind regards, Chris.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Chris,

Tbh, I have no idea. When I became a moderator 15 months ago we had already ceased referring new players.

Regards

Laz