AKo + AKs

• adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze
      Hello,

What is a decent winrate with AK at micro? I am playing at NL2 on microgaming and I am loosing some money with those cards. The total hands smaple is 64.439 from wich 821 were AK.

I may be getting it in too light preflop or don't know when to fold it postflop.

Can someone give me a similiar sample, or larger to see how it should look?

Thank you!
  • 4 replies
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze
      I just realised that I have to change poker platform. The graph that is bellow is from the same network, same limit, same game, almost the same stats, sample 92.967 hands from wich 1.152 were AK. I know that I was running over EV there but come on.... :wtf: I don't know what to do anymore.

I may change the poker platform back to the profitable one, at least for my mental support.
      :gl:
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adeee3
      Hello,
      Can someone give me a similiar sample, or larger to see how it should look?

Thank you!
      Hey Adeee3

AKs

Good Question
    • mattyvx
      mattyvx
      Bronze
      nice:f_biggrin:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Are you filtering for allin preflop? If you do 2 filters (1) allin preflop = true and (2) allin preflop = false that should give you an idea of what's going on, if there is anything going on. Getting it in preflop is most likely not going to be something where you lose a lot of money in the long run, however postflop play will be if you are making mistakes. So check that out and see