Pokerstars Freeroll Tournament [Hand Review Request]

• ZoranSp
      ZoranSp
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've started playing poker couple of months ago and even though I've been reading and playing a lot of it I still feel like I'm missing spots where I can improve.

Is there anyone here willing to review my hands for this Freeroll Tournament I recently played and try to see places where I can improve and/or offer some sage advice?

This is my first time posting my hands up for review and I'm curious as to what kind of feedback I will get.

[Edited by VorpalF2F]
      Thanks upfront!
  • 6 replies
    • Post removed

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, ZoranSp
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

As you can see, I edited your post to remove the link. I think it might have been broken.
      In any case, there is no need to upload your hand histories to a file sharing site to have them reviewed.

For that, we have Hand Discussion Forums right here. Just create a new thread and paste in a converted hand history. If you have HoldemManager 2 or PokerTracker 4 then you can convert the hands to human-readable form right in the software. If not, there are several on-line hand converters. I use feral cow (no, that is not a typo)

Best of luck,
      VS
    • s4bas
      s4bas
      Bronze
      Exclusive tournament access: After registering your account via the steps above, you will also have access to our weekly $1.000 Double Action freerolls at PokerStars.
      Check out all our PokerStars freerolls
      why password?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, s4bas,
      If you are entitled to play in a tournament, you will have the password.
      Was the password protected tournament a weekly $1.000 Double Action freeroll, or was it something different?

If it was, a weekly $1.000 Double Action freeroll, and if you think you should have been allowed to play, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

However, if you encounter a PokerStars password-protected freeroll on the first Sunday of the month, there is a private tournament at that time for the freelancers that coach, edit and moderate on this site.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • 1337cookie
      1337cookie
      Basic
      ^ And that is how I ended up on your site :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by 1337cookie
      ^ And that is how I ended up on your site :)
      Do you have any questions about this topic?
      Otherwise it’s a good idea I think to Introduce yourself!
      Than we know you a little bit better.

Best regards,
      SDK1987