This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstars Freeroll Tournament [Hand Review Request]

• ZoranSp
      ZoranSp
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've started playing poker couple of months ago and even though I've been reading and playing a lot of it I still feel like I'm missing spots where I can improve.

Is there anyone here willing to review my hands for this Freeroll Tournament I recently played and try to see places where I can improve and/or offer some sage advice?

This is my first time posting my hands up for review and I'm curious as to what kind of feedback I will get.

[Edited by VorpalF2F]
      Thanks upfront!
  • 6 replies
    • Post removed

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, ZoranSp
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

As you can see, I edited your post to remove the link. I think it might have been broken.
      In any case, there is no need to upload your hand histories to a file sharing site to have them reviewed.

For that, we have Hand Discussion Forums right here. Just create a new thread and paste in a converted hand history. If you have HoldemManager 2 or PokerTracker 4 then you can convert the hands to human-readable form right in the software. If not, there are several on-line hand converters. I use feral cow (no, that is not a typo)

Best of luck,
      VS
    • s4bas
      s4bas
      Bronze
      Exclusive tournament access: After registering your account via the steps above, you will also have access to our weekly $1.000 Double Action freerolls at PokerStars.
      Check out all our PokerStars freerolls
      why password?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, s4bas,
      If you are entitled to play in a tournament, you will have the password.
      Was the password protected tournament a weekly $1.000 Double Action freeroll, or was it something different?

If it was, a weekly $1.000 Double Action freeroll, and if you think you should have been allowed to play, I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

However, if you encounter a PokerStars password-protected freeroll on the first Sunday of the month, there is a private tournament at that time for the freelancers that coach, edit and moderate on this site.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • 1337cookie
      1337cookie
      Basic
      ^ And that is how I ended up on your site :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by 1337cookie
      ^ And that is how I ended up on your site :)
      Do you have any questions about this topic?
      Otherwise it’s a good idea I think to Introduce yourself!
      Than we know you a little bit better.

Best regards,
      SDK1987