The Great Chase!

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      So, who else is going for this thing? Personally I intend to win the micro/low leaderboard. My first day (yesterday) I achieved 812 points.

/Me needs more time than there is in the day :D
  • 31 replies
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      i hope to get few bucks...current place ~150, but low time this week so will go down soon. ~250 points until now.

You are playing nl100?
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i have no idea what that is but good luck
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Thanks exelgio, and yes I am playing NL100. If there are not enough Nl100 tables I play Nl50 too :)
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      no point in me even tryin lol i play NL5, i think they should split it into 3 groups coz nobody from NL 5 will have a chance against NL50 or 100 will they, i played 4 tables for around 8-10 hours yesterday n got around 30 points
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Noooooo, I'm miles behind the two guys in 1st and 2nd! They both play FL $3/6 and get a staggering 14 Partypoints per hand!!!!

No Wonder they're so far ahead of everyone else! How is that fair that $3/$6 FL is in the micro board? I don't know how FL works so someone please explain it to me how they can generate so many points per hand and still be in the micro/low leaderboard.....

I can't play FL so I have a huge disadvantage to them :(
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      fl is weird and slow game, where everything can be mathematicaly calculated (diference is that you cannot choose how much to raise, just raise by fixed amount). So actualy if played properly you never lose in long run except rake, but if You spot players with -EV You can win.

FL 3/6 is low limit game because you can bet much lower on fl, and usualy people play higher limits with same bankroll.

Also, because math can everything on FL, its very suitable for bots to play (dont know if they exists, but existed some time ago for sure). So if top players are bots - nobody has a chance to beat them with the points amounts.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Made another 100 poin ts and around 150 again (bit higher even), so i have the chances to take these few free bucks even without playing much.

i play nl25 sh usualy, but today switched to nl50 fr to try...winrate is ok, but looks like points are being gathered not much faster than in nl25 sh, so probably will stay in nl25 to keep it safer for my bankroll :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by DEVILazas
      fl is weird and slow game, where everything can be mathematicaly calculated (diference is that you cannot choose how much to raise, just raise by fixed amount). So actualy if played properly you never lose in long run except rake, but if You spot players with -EV You can win.

FL 3/6 is low limit game because you can bet much lower on fl, and usualy people play higher limits with same bankroll.

Also, because math can everything on FL, its very suitable for bots to play (dont know if they exists, but existed some time ago for sure). So if top players are bots - nobody has a chance to beat them with the points amounts.
      I hope you play 3/6 FL :D ... but I see it's not possible after rereading your post :/

DaPhunk: it can be because you pay higher rake on average on FL (especialy SH), but I'm not sure - if you take a look at other site's VIP programms, you can see that FL produce much more rake/points/whatever than NL or SNG on any of them.
      and btw: they get 14 points per 20 raked hands, not per hand ;)

btw2: how many points do they generate per day/week? I'm considering giving it a try next week (i play 2/4 - 3/6), so I'd like to have an idea who will I have to fight with ;) Thank you
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I see. Interesting that, I'm miles behind these FL players now and its only the end of the 2nd day. The guy in 1st called Gallibur has been playing non-stop the entire day, every minute from when i first checked at 11am. Every single time I checked he was playing. He is still online now.....

I have worked out by a process of logical deduction that he has generated about 5k points in the first two days of the promotion. its absolutely sick. He has 1800 more points than the guy in 2nd (also FL 3/6 player)

Wouldn't be surprised if the guy in 1st is a robot tbh, What he's doing seems absolutely impossible. He has been online for 14 hours straight.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      Well it can be shared between friends also, while one plays another sleeps and vice versa.

i understand that my negative opinion about FL may hurt, but its just my opinion (forgot to write it in my post about fl).

ok...back to the theme...made another 75 points and in place 130 now. So maybe will hit top 100 even :D
    • juannodocer
      juannodocer
      Bronze
      how can i go there?
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      better do not if You havent played atleast 100k hands of online poker already.

If You want anyway there is everything explained in the news page.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DEVILazas
      Well it can be shared between friends also, while one plays another sleeps and vice versa.
      That actually seems highly likely. This guy has been on all the time. He was playing when i went to bed, and playing when i woke up.

More annoying is that whilst i've been asleep i've dropped down from 5th to 8th and am now an extra 800 points behind the leader..... He must have played throug the night or something. :(
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      So roughly how many points do you estimate you have to generate per day just to make it into the top100?

Either way the FL players have a massive advantage over the NL players, and i don't feel like killing myself for at best 1 buyin.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      for a top100 300 per day should be enougth + little extra at weekend. Im generating 200+ and im near top100
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      If you don't mind, how many hands and what limit are you playing each day?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I'm in the top10 with 10,000 hands per day NL50 and NL100 mixed. generated on average 1000 points per day so far but i think the guy in 100th place has only generated about 400 points.... Is that right?

The guy in 3rd doesn't even play 3/6 FL but 2/4 and he's miles ahead of me. There is an insane advantage over NL players like myself that you gain by playing FL.... Shame i can't learn it heh :) What bankroll do you need for 3/6?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      I'm in the top10 with 10,000 hands per day NL50 and NL100 mixed. generated on average 1000 points per day so far but i think the guy in 100th place has only generated about 400 points.... Is that right?

The guy in 3rd doesn't even play 3/6 FL but 2/4 and he's miles ahead of me. There is an insane advantage over NL players like myself that you gain by playing FL.... Shame i can't learn it heh :) What bankroll do you need for 3/6?
      the minimum is $3000 (500 BB)
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      10k hands a day?! wow i guess if it's for 1 week i could do it, but i would wan't to finish at least 8th otherwise i might as well play on another site that offers 30% RB.