IMPORTANT HELP

• jotsie
      jotsie
      Bronze
      I am living in another country and i need to change the direction of Skrill. They do not give me answer (Customer Service). I have sent over 10 emails a week ago and nothing. What can i do? Can some moderator help me?

Sorry for my english :f_frown:

Regards
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jotsie.

They are well known for slow email service. You could try sending an email to pokerstrategy@skrill.com , this may get a quicker response. Phoning them has been proven to get an almost instant response.

Keep us updated :gl:

Laz
    • jotsie
      jotsie
      Bronze
      No news. i Have sent email to pokerstrategy@skrill.com and they dont asnwer. I sent a tweet and i am waiting answer :( . I dont want to call an international number but i will have to do...
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi jotsie,

Even if you use our special email address, they still probably won't reply within a day but it should certainly be faster than usual. Just give it a few days and they should hopefully get back to you soon.

As already mentioned by Laz, giving them a call is definitely the best way to get in touch with Skrill support though. Although I of course understand you might not want to call internationally, it certainly is your best bet if you are looking for a quick response :)

Regards,
      Tino