NetBet is Stealing Tokens

• sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Well, as you know Netbet is plenty of bugs. Now the system is stealing tokens.

I did win one twist token. When I did decide to use it, the system fired a message saying that the registration was not available. The next day I did open the netbet system to try to use the token and it wasn't in the list.

Voilà, we have a new Netbet "bug".
  • 6 replies
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I have had it tell me registration was not available plenty of times when trying to use tokens but it never stole my token.

I also have noticed many times when it says I have 0 tokens but then if I close the client, re-open it and go to "my account" they show up again.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey sergioval,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

If your tokens are just disappearing and not re-appearing (like happens for JimC6 for example), I'd recommend contacting NetBet Poker support. If your tokens indeed disappeared out of nowhere, I'm sure they'll be able to help get this resolved for you :)

support@netbet.com

Keep us updated!

Regards,
      Tino
    • sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JimC6
      I have had it tell me registration was not available plenty of times when trying to use tokens but it never stole my token.
      Hi Jim. Lucky you :)

I also have noticed many times when it says I have 0 tokens but then if I close the client, re-open it and go to "my account" they show up again.
      I did restart the client but the token appeared only one day later.
    • sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      If your tokens are just disappearing and not re-appearing (like happens for JimC6 for example), I'd recommend contacting NetBet Poker support.

Tino
      Hi Tino. I did contact support guys before posting here but I did not get any answer.

The tokens are disappearing, re-appearing and desappearing again.

I did realized today that when I press "Use Token" I get a message saying that I can't use it, but almost 20 seconds later the token disappeared (was used). 20 seconds is a lot of time for a refresh and the lag in this case is frequent. This lag and the wrong message proves that there is a bug that must be fixed. There are no reasons for the wrong message or the lag. The other registrations are showed immediately without wrong messages.

Regards
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Yes I see what you mean now, I won a token in one of the VIP games and as I used it a message said "Sorry you are unable to register for this tournament" and the token becomes used. Then a few moments later it appears that the token was actually used and the game opens.
    • sergioval
      sergioval
      Bronze
      Worst than that Tino: the system is stealing our money by using false tokens. I'll post in this forum the complaint I did send to netbet support.