PokerStars Cashgames

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hello!

Who enjoys cashgames on stars I find them somehow weird i like tourneys better. Today I deposited 30 $ to try out a little cash games and no luck lost 4 times to AA on sit and gos and lost one AA :( to Q9o which called my raise and flopped two pair.

my set of nines on flop ended up with a flush on river and split pot against TT. And lost AKo to KT on KT4 flop also got called when I raised. :(

So there is no more money...:(

plus would anyone call a 15$ allin on river 4 9 T K Q with TT?

Good luck to all stars players.
  • 18 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Yeah stars is rigged. You've never had a downswing before? You have to be the luckiest poker player ever..
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Definatly rigged... to my advantage haha
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      riverstars is sooo rigged... hehehe

but think, WTF where you doing in NL25/50 when you dont have bank even for NL10 sss?

and i would call with set, although i think id had put the money there before the river.

i rmember that quote "my only fault was takin all my money to 1 table"

use the TAF, that way it doesnt hurt that much..

GL, and good BRM next time (with split bankroll i think you must consider "how fast" can you transfer between sites)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Starsssss????????????
      I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
      If you went from Ipoker to Pokerstars, you won't be whinning about bad runs or bad beats... don't believe me? try it yourself ;)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      I was just trying the game on stars. Ipoker sucks a lot - :D :D I find starts quite interesting and their vipclub is great. So I am thinking to deposit more money so I can play NL100 sss. How do you find opponents on the stars hard or easy or smth in between:) Which limits do you play the most? Anyone playing highstakes?Do they offer no deposit bonuses?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      Do they offer no deposit bonuses?
      They don't ever offer deposit bonuses(or maybe one per year;) ). You can sell FPP for cash or tourney tickets ;)
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      Starsssss???????????? I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT If you went from Ipoker to Pokerstars, you won't be whinning about bad runs or bad beats... don't believe me? try it yourself Augenzwinkern

yep i have just moved from titan, oh god I LOVE STARS!!!! :D :D :D

its amazing, people calling my pushes witk K3... oh sometimes i lose but its incredibly EV++++

titan is 10000 tighter than pokerstars, at least in micro limits
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaime001254
      Starsssss???????????? I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT If you went from Ipoker to Pokerstars, you won't be whinning about bad runs or bad beats... don't believe me? try it yourself Augenzwinkern

yep i have just moved from titan, oh god I LOVE STARS!!!! :D :D :D

its amazing, people calling my pushes witk K3... oh sometimes i lose but its incredibly EV++++

titan is 10000 tighter than pokerstars, at least in micro limits
      You should then also try Everest. Software is kinda sh**y, but I've never seen softer games (NL25 and NL50) anywhere else
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      mmm shitty software... ....

then ill keep it with stars, but TY then :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I was just trying the game on stars. Ipoker sucks a lot - :D :D I find starts quite interesting and their vipclub is great. So I am thinking to deposit more money so I can play NL100 sss. How do you find opponents on the stars hard or easy or smth in between:) Which limits do you play the most? Anyone playing highstakes?Do they offer no deposit bonuses?
      They are loose but tougher as you go up the limit but you'll always find some rich guys with money to offer. The number of players mean a greater number of fish and action. I think pokerstars by any mean is the best poker site!!!
      The only thing I see annoying is the betting part. They don't have 1/2pot button and pot ones so you will have to do it manually or else Just go all in since it's SSS :tongue: :D
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      and multitabling is awesome... i play NL10; been playing for 3 days... autorebuy when im at 16.5 BB to 20 BB... i open 16 tables and my pentium 4 is only at 20%...

there are A LOT of fish, and in higher limits too... its always full of tables, so you only end your session when you are tired, not when the happy hour ends (Titan).
    • lindaparker
      lindaparker
      Bronze
      Hello!

Who enjoys cashgames on stars I find them somehow weird i like tourneys better. Today I deposited 30 $ to try out a little cash games and no luck lost 4 times to AA on sit and gos and lost one AA :( to Q9o which called my raise and flopped two pair.

my set of nines on flop ended up with a flush on river and split pot against TT. And lost AKo to KT on KT4 flop also got called when I raised. :(

So there is no more money...:(

plus would anyone call a 15$ allin on river 4 9 T K Q with TT?

Good luck to all stars players.
      It depends on how much is the pot. and it is still a hard call.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Thats true.. the fish are endless on NL10.

Just now... raise a guy to isolate with AQ. AQ comes on the flop... I put him all in by the time the turn is there... at showdown he reveals A9o

What on earth are these guys thinking??

Another one I re-reraise a raise with 3 callers to 2.50$ with QQ. One guy calls... Q on the flop. I put him all in.. he reveals 77 (there is also A on the flop)

I love fish :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Thats true.. the fish are endless on NL10.

Just now... raise a guy to isolate with AQ. AQ comes on the flop... I put him all in by the time the turn is there... at showdown he reveals A9o

What on earth are these guys thinking??

Another one I re-reraise a raise with 3 callers to 2.50$ with QQ. One guy calls... Q on the flop. I put him all in.. he reveals 77 (there is also A on the flop)

I Agree, Stars is like shooting fish in a barrel :P

More players = more idiots. Just make sure you're not one of them!
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      When I opened account I had a pretty nice time on that site for about an hour.
      After that came impossible hands that you just can't fold.
      Same goes for the tournaments.

Great choice of c-games,the best tournaments but the software is closer to science fiction than actual poker.

I had the same problem on Full tilt but some people are making pretty decent buck overt here so...

I suggest Poker heaven,5 player tables.That's the only site I enjoyed playing without AA vs KK vs QQ crap.
    • gambleris
      gambleris
      Bronze
      Thats why i like pokerstars :

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($50)
      BB ($30.95)
      UTG ($51.55)
      UTG+1 ($21.60)
      MP1 ($21)
      MP2 ($49.25)
      MP3 ($60.95)
      CO ($121.65)
      Hero (Button) ($11.15)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $2.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $11.15 (All-In), 2 folds, MP1 calls $8.65

Flop: ($23.05) 7, 5, 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($23.05) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($23.05) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $23.05 | Rake: $1.15

Results:
      Hero mucked A, A (two pair, Aces and eights).
      MP1 had 5, 4 (straight, eight high).
      Outcome: MP1 won $21.90
    • gabrieltoy
      gabrieltoy
      Bronze

you love me? :D if you are a pretty gril,it will be nice. :)
    • terrywhite
      terrywhite
      Bronze
      it is a nice dream for you. :tongue: