OM2 - Hand History Import

• Rains7
      Rains7
      Bronze
      Hey there :)

I havent been playing for quite a while now and I am not so sure what to do....
      So I am using OM2 and it works quite fine for villains (shows HUD and everything)
      Only exception is that my HUD somehow does not work (Hero HUD)
      It does not show my stats and when I check "active session" - there are no hands either :f_confused:
      I have no idea why that is - but I might guess that it has something to do with the settings of:

Playing History / Hand History -> Where to save: ....

Maybe there is something wrong with that, but I am not sure :(

Thanks in advance for reading that =)
  • 8 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      From your descriptions it has nothing to do with hand histories as the stats for villains are updating.

You need to disable Hud Settings -> Common Settings -> Hide Hero hud for the Hud you are using at the tables.

If that doesn't work please let me know which site and game type you are playing, as for some combinations no hero hud is displayed at all.
    • Rains7
      Rains7
      Bronze
      Hey there - thanks for the answer :)

So i tried what you suggested and somehow it didnt work.
      I mean the problem is that the HUD is showing put there are no stats (just a - for every stat like I am not playing)
      When I click on active session you can see that i play at the tables, but it says 0 Hands.
      I dont know why that is...
      Not so sure how to explain it in a different way - maybe show you some screenshots?

I play on Stars - PLO

Cheers =)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      yes, screenshot please
    • Rains7
      Rains7
      Bronze

this is what it looks like...
      after 1 hand it just stops and i have no idea why that is! :f_confused:
      sometimes it om2 doesnt even important one single hand!
      if you should need any further screenshots of whatsoever just tell me please :)
      thank you in advance :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      The screenshot shows a Zoom table which needs some special handling, you should start with testing on a standard Omaha table and if that works please see our additional Zoom Faq: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Stars+Zoom+Tables
    • Rains7
      Rains7
      Bronze
      Hmm I have an update to make :)
      It seems like OM2 is not importing hands at all :P
      I memorized the hand count of certain players and even after some hadns it did not change!
      Strange thing is thit OM2 just imports 1 hand and then stops!
      OM2 is able to find tables as it seems :P I also tried that with normal tables - was the same...

I have no idea why that is...
      I uninstalled and reinstalled OM2 and made all updates - never had any problems up to now :f_cry:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You should start with the basic things, please check your configuration with our Stars FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

Open 1! cash game table and play some hands. Is the Hud working and updating?
      Do you see the hands in OM2 in the reports?
      Are date and time of the hands correct?

Your screenshots don't help very much because they are very small and i'm not able to resize them. You should upload them to an imagehoster and post the link here.
    • Rains7
      Rains7
      Bronze
      EDIT: I was able to solve the problem - somehow I did not think of the site setup and now it is working again! In fact, I have never changed anything but things stopped working (the import). Everything is working again :)