cashout ?

• 18 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello edgeatsix

It’s a standard procedure of PokerStars that you can’t withdraw in les than 48 hours after a deposit. So you need to wait until you can withdraw again.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      ty for reply, is it new policy? i am sure i can withdraw right away after i deposited.

Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello edgeatsix

It’s a standard procedure of PokerStars that you can’t withdraw in les than 48 hours after a deposit. So you need to wait until you can withdraw again.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      got fked up RIDICULOUSLY in every micro millions games, really wanna withdraw all $ right now to show my protest.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by edgeatsix
      ty for reply, is it new policy? i am sure i can withdraw right away after i deposited.

Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello edgeatsix

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      So far I know its al long the case you can’t withdraw in 48 hours if you make a deposit, but they control it a year ago better than now I think. Off course if you withdraw in less than 48 hours more than you have deposit you have change you get issues with PokerStars security.
      got fked up RIDICULOUSLY in every micro millions games, really wanna withdraw all $ right now to show my protest.
      I don’t think that will help much, but is most likely variance that isn’t on your side right now. In those tournaments with more than 10k players in its normal you get swings over more than 100 buy-inns.
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze
      I allways managed to deposit with skrill and being able to withdraw everything that I deposited after half an hour or so, after getting bored again by stars. Money got instantly back into my skrill account.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      Originally posted by adeee3
      I allways managed to deposit with skrill and being able to withdraw everything that I deposited after half an hour or so, after getting bored again by stars. Money got instantly back into my skrill account.

i use skrill too, u dont have new 48 hours limit now? new rule was added in my cashier maybe days or a week ago. can u please try depositing and withdraw after hours and tell me result? thanks.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      classic run again: turn 7K98, 4 players with big pot (after 1/2 pot bet and 2 callers), i got 56 , of course i raise big to protect.
      boom! thanks to riggedstars, other got TJ.

my downswings always last longer than 3 months , wtf!
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze

i use skrill too, u dont have new 48 hours limit now? new rule was added in my cashier maybe days or a week ago.
      I deposited 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago for some instant money on stars, played with the instant bonus, lost it, and withdraw the money I deposited back to skrill. All the operations were instant.
      There was no 48h rule, or even if there was, they let me withdraw my money without any questions.

I don't know how the things are today, maybe they changed it after the hacked accounts scandal.
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze
      Why don't you just try to withdraw and see if it works.. simple as that.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver

I deposited 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago for some instant money on stars, played with the instant bonus, lost it, and withdraw the money I deposited back to skrill. All the operations were instant.
      There was no 48h rule, or even if there was, they let me withdraw my money without any questions.

I don't know how the things are today, maybe they changed it after the hacked accounts scandal.
      hi adeee3, can u help by small deposit to test? thanks.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      i did deposit and withdraw , they wont let me withdraw unless 48 hours pass.

i just wanna know all players got limited withdraw now or just me.
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze
      Ok... I'll try and let you know in 5 minutes.
    • adeee3
      adeee3
      Bronze

It seems that they changed it since the scandal. I am not able to withdraw anymore like I used to. :f_cry:
    • pitchaq
      pitchaq
      Bronze
      thats very sad...one of the best features of jokerstars was that u can make instant cash out to skrill anytime u want, if u didnt deposit via paysafecard (if ye u had to wait that 48 hours long time ago already). damn
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver

It seems that they changed it since the scandal. I am not able to withdraw anymore like I used to. :f_cry:

ty for help.

now it really sucks.
    • donkament
      donkament
      Bronze
      As far as I know this has always been the case. Or atleast the past 2 years this 48 hour thing is on pokerstars
    • rompas
      rompas
      i allways had the 48 hours time frame at my account,, but it looks like this is not same for everyone...
    • shota17
      shota17
      Bronze
      How does the rakeback system work?
      I´ve played on Pokerstars, Fulltilt, PKR.