Hero (MP1) ($9.17)
      MP2 ($1.67)
      CO ($1.97)
      BTN ($3.60)
      SB ($2.49)
      BB ($4.06)

Pre-flop: ($0.06, 8 players) Hero is MP1 Q:diamond: A:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.16, 2 folds

Flop: 9:heart: 6:diamond: A:diamond: ($0.38, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.19, BTN raises to $0.38, Hero raises to $1.19, BTN folds

Final Pot: $1.95

Hero wins $1.85 ( won +$0.50 )
      BTN lost -$0.54

Is my line good, after his minraise I dont know where am I standing, so i go for raise/fold.
  • 4 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Preflop is ok.On flop your main problem imho was too small continuation bet especially on this board.Your cbet should be at least 2/3 pot size(0.25),but on this board(2 suited cards) for protection you should bet 3/4 pot size.It's difficult to play such hand being OOP and you don't tell anything about opposition.If he
      normal player I`d prefer to fold (often you see set,maybe semibluff with fd) or if he is too aggressive call and b/f turn.If on turn is dealt 3rd suited card c/f.
      Good luck :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      Preflop is ok.On flop your main problem imho was too small continuation bet especially on this board.Your cbet should be at least 2/3 pot size(0.25),but on this board(2 suited cards) for protection you should bet 3/4 pot size.It's difficult to play such hand being OOP and you don't tell anything about opposition.If he
      normal player I`d prefer to fold (often you see set,maybe semibluff with fd) or if he is too aggressive call and b/f turn.If on turn is dealt 3rd suited card c/f.
      Good luck :)
      +1
      Thoughts about flop play:
      Imo it is 3-bet and getting your money all-in on the flop. No need to give him free turn card and then c/f turn, I rather like 3-bet flop, like hero did and getting my money all-in.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I agree with you Kaitz20,if we against bad opp who raises with pp,dominated hand or good opp who can raise-semibluff with flush draw.But very often I`m seeing this line with sets.It`s NL5,we often ( I`m too have this) overplay our tptk.That`s why I suggested to fold.I should admit that it's hard to me to balance my play with tptk,overpair against microlimts regulars.
      Thank you. :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      I agree with you Kaitz20,if we against bad opp who raises with pp,dominated hand or good opp who can raise-semibluff with flush draw.But very often I`m seeing this line with sets.It`s NL5,we often ( I`m too have this) overplay our tptk.That`s why I suggested to fold.I should admit that it's hard to me to balance my play with tptk,overpair against microlimts regulars.
      Thank you. :)
      Against nit b/f is fine, but I doubt that player who doesn´t buy-in max amount would be that tight.