Strategy points with new pokerstar account

• EinsteinFranck
      EinsteinFranck
      Bronze
      Hello,

I recently moved to another country. Due to that country regulations, I had to create a new account on pokerstar. But, of course, my pokerstrategy account is still linked to the first account. I sought to update my profile but did not find how to do so. Could someone help me plz?

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey EinsteinFranck,

Did you create your new account by using our marketing code, because tracking is tied to your PokerStars name. If you have then you should go to this page where you can edit your Stars name. Also ensure that you have enabled 'Information sharing' in the client.

If you didn't use our marketing code, then I fear there is little we can do. You could try opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • EinsteinFranck
      EinsteinFranck
      Bronze
      Hello Lazza61,

I indeed forgot to use the marketing code. I'll try with the customer services. Thank you for your answer.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by EinsteinFranck
      Hello Lazza61,

I indeed forgot to use the marketing code. I'll try with the customer services. Thank you for your answer.
      You are more than welcome. :f_biggrin: Good luck :gl:
    • Pokrbro
      Pokrbro
      Bronze
      Did you manage to get it working ,what did the support tell you ?