Thanks for the welcome

• allinspence
      allinspence
      Bronze
      AllInSpence here from the Dominican Republic. Thanks for all the valuable information on the site. Looking forward to building on my knowledge and to continue moving up in the ranks!
  • 4 replies
    • StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      good luck at the tables ! :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey allinspence,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Awesome. :f_thumbsup: I don't think we have too many people from your part of the world so get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice strategy and/or videos relative to what you play.

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • allinspence
      allinspence
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the welcome! NL Holdem is my game of choice. The typical tables out here equate to $5 BB. Online, I'm starting out with the free money and working on the Chris Furguson strategy of winning freerolls and building up my bank roll to hit a target of $10,000. So far, I've advanced to the $4 limit tables with a bankroll of $84 in the past 10 days. I've been playing a combination of and agressive small ball approach and fluctuating to tight, but really want to expand on my strategy.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey allinspence,

Sounds like you are going very nicely indeed. :profit: Make sure you check out w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition). There is a lot of good stuff there.

As you are trying to build a bankroll, you should check out our Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion. You could even win a status upgrade just for being an active participant.

Let us know if you need to know any thing else at all. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz