New around here! Someone suggested I do an intro, so here goes nothin! :P

• jjhunnybunsz
      Well hello everyone! I feel so rude since I didn't introduce myself yet! :P Actually it was @VorpalF2F who suggested it. :)

I have played poker for a long time since I was just a wee girl with my grandpa, whom might I add is a very skillful poker player.

I play now on William Hill but also have played on and a couple others. It's a good way to waste some time sometimes too.

I feel safer doing the smaller blinds but every now and then if i can afford it, I will try playing in the 25c/50c tables or ever 50c/$1

Well, feel free to chat away! I like meeting new people!

• 1 reply
    • Harrier88
      Welcome, jjhunnybunsz!

Looks like you already have quite a bit of experience with poker, but you might still be interested in our NL lessons, in case you want to expand on that knowledge. Not everything in there might be new to you, but it can't hurt to go over the basics from time to time.

It's great that you play it safe and choose to play the limits you're comfortable with. What exactly are your bankroll management guidelines? And are you playing full ring or shorthanded?

You may also want to start a blog in our blogs section, to keep us updated about your progress in the poker world and receive advice from fellow players.

I hope to see you around!